“Fun for a night out!”

Topgolf Tampa
Ranked #1 of 104 Nightlife in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout. Challenge your friends and family to addictive point-scoring golf games that anyone can play year-round. Score even bigger with Topgolf's extensive food and beverage menu that is sure to impress even the pickiest foodies.
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Yes we waited almost 5 hours for a table but we put our names down, left for 2 hours and then came back for dinner. Our table to play was ready just as were finishing up our dinner. Antwon, our server at our table, was great. He was really nice and very attentive. I recommend playing 2 games (for a party of 8). In my opinion - one isn't enough and 3 is too many.

As for the food we had at dinner....the tator tots and side salad weren't anything special. I thought the portions could've been a lot better but the asian sesame wings were good and the donuts were even better!

All reviews
"few hours"
in 15 reviews
"food service"

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This place is so fun and is perfect for people of all ages! The food and drinks are good in addition to the game. I'm terrible at golf but still had such a great time trying to improve my score. You may have to wait for a bay if you come during a busy time, but time passes quickly at the bar lol. Our group had the best time here.

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

1st timer for me but the rest of my crew go regularly⛳️ Extremely upscale, awesome concept, super fun yet competitive, amazing food, great service!! Celebrated my son's 18th Birthday w/ friends & family, brought my own cake & balloons but ordered appetizers that were "on par" Mac&cheese egg rolls, wings, chips, salsa & queso, nachos plus complimentary bday donut holes that u inject w/ vanilla cream or raspberry...Delish!! Kyle Copack, Event Sales, and Jessy, our server went above & beyond to make for a Gr-r-reat celebration Will def be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

Long time golfer, but first time at Top Golf. Place was packed, and had an upscale feel to it. After the initial “membership” purchase (a little confusing, explained totally different to buddy and me, and personally feel like a rip-off…already paying $40 for an hour of time). We got right in (on the bottom deck) but didn’t care – didn’t want to wait. We came with 2 families (4 young boys)…all had a great time. Food was good too. Beer was cold. Clubs were complimentary (or you can bring your own). This is a great place for family, work outing or day with the guys. Also had pool table, shuffleboard, and Wii games (not sure if they were complimentary OR if you paid for on an hourly basis) Very clean establishment to include the bathrooms (makes Mamma happy). A super concept and new take on an old game. They should think about adding Putt-Putt for the TOTAL family experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I've heard about it from several people and figured lets see what its all about. The entry way looked very nice with a bar on the left hand side. Our membership was only five dollars which gave us our cards that activate the bays. It's nice they give veteran discounts.
There are varied prices based on time of day and day of week which is nice, but the cool thing is the rental price is for the golf bay nit per person. When we went the price was 20 an hour, military 18.
There are several different games to choose from each are 20 balls. In the hour my son and I played 4 games. It was a blast.
There are servers which take care of you food or drink needs. The menu looked pretty decent prices aren't too bad. They have full liqueur bar with several beers on tap.
When leaving downstairs we found pool tables and shuffle board that doesn't cost extra. Can't wait to go back

Been to Topgolf Tampa? Share your experiences!