“LOVE IT!!!”

Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon
Ranked #53 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The staff is really friendly and helpful! Love the free food and drinks...it's a per diems dream!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Jordan H,
Thank you for being our guest and for taking a moment to write a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations and as a per-diem traveler you enjoyed the value of our complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet and our complimentary Managers Social held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30 pm which offers our guests free beer, wine, soft drinks and a heavy snack to a light meal! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Tampa!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Will stay here again. Checked in and was told by the very sweet young lady at reception (Sonia I think) there was a free cookout going on with free hamburgers and beer. The man and woman who were cooking and serving food were very nice and treated me like family. Then I went to my room and was relieved to find a clean, fresh and large room. Comfortable, very nice stay!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I love this hotel and have made it my permanent place to reside at whenever I'm in or near Tampa, Florida. It is very hospitable and it feels like your amongst family. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear orlandoepps36,
Thank you for your recent review of our Staybrbridge Suites Tampa! We're really glad to hear that you felt like family while you were here with us. We strive to make all of our guests feel that way every time they stay with us! We appreciate having you as a part of our "extended" family and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Tampa!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My company booked me at a hotel down the street from the Staybridge and I was not happy there at all so the next day I walked into Staybridge and the front desk lady was so sweet, showed me a room and told me all about the hotel. I ended up staying here for 6 nights and booked my next reservation already. I am actually paying the difference myself of what my company will reimburse me because the people at this hotel made me feel so comfortable and it was just a very friendly place to be. There is a really good breakfast every morning and then a couple night a week they have food and free wine too! Wendy was the name of the employee who served this and she actually told me that she likes coming to work! I swam laps in the pool in the evenings and the room was very comfortable and CLEAN. This is the first time I've done a review on any business but I was raving about this hotel to my husband and I decided to let everyone else know!

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear Ajohns123,
We cannot thank you enough for your very kind review of our Staybridge Suites Tampa! Our entire team was thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with your recent stay with us and that we will be seeing you again in the future. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and for recommending us to other travelers here on Trip Advisor! See you next time you are in Tampa!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Always consistantly clean and friendly. Have stayed here on business at least 20 times and love it every time. They maintain this properly very well, looks the same as it has for the past 3 years. The rooms are always clean and recieptions are a nice treat after a long day.

Room Tip: two room suites are there if needed
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Dear bigvin72,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel and staff! It is our ongoing goal to provide all of our guests with the best service and cleanest rooms possible every time you stay with us. We appreciate your ongoing patronage and are happy to have you as a part of our Staybridge Suites family! See you on your next visit!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very clean, excellent free breakfast, friendly staff, close to Busch Gardens and mall. Rooms were big and comfortable, plenty of towels tissues and all neccesities. Would recommend Westfield mall for shopping its about four miles from the hotel. Also if going to Busch Gardens look for meal deals you will save a ton of $$.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Visit on April 7th... The young lady at the front desk was just awesome... She has a very welcoming attitude and very helpful which is what i needed being how tired I was.. The room was just gorgeous I was in aww how beautiful it is... The only thing is having my door continuously being knocked on by the housekeeper trying to get in at 9:30am... I was not happy about that especially when my son woke up scared... I went downstairs to ask what time is check out turns out its at 11am.. So never really found out why the housekeeper was trying to let herself in my room so early in the morning... However, the young lady during check out was very professional and friendly as well.. Did not get to try the breakfast but it smelled great!! Very friendly staff and very very clean rooms and everything is just beautiful :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family