“Very comfortable and great accomadations”

Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon
Ranked #50 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersGold level
north kingstown
“Very comfortable and great accomadations”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Great location without too much traffic. Very friendly staff and very comfortable and spacious rooms. Breakfast is a definte plus for travelers.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank daveoNorthKingstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Johnston, Rhode Island
Reviewed April 6, 2011

The staff was very helpful and professional.Easy access to interstate. Breakfast and Sundowner ..a Winner!! Rooms comfortable and clean.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank rad1946
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I had never stayed at a Staybridge before, but my coworker convinced me to stay here instead of my usual Tampa hotel which is around the corner. I was pleasantly surprised- at check in I was treated great, the sales director even came to the front desk to greet me since I was a new guest. I was there on a Tuesday and they had a reception going on with free beer and meatball subs with salad which was great bc I didn't have to go get dinner. Mattress was awesome- pillowtop I think, and there were granite countertops and really soft towels. I went down for breakfast and there was a really nice lady serving- there were a lot of people in the lobby area and she was making them all laugh. I am dieting so I just had lots of fresh fruit with granola and yogurt but the omelets and bacon looked good too. I usually don't go to the front desk to check out but I wanted to make my reservation for the next week so I stopped by. The clerk working was greeting guests by name as they walked out the door, and she was very friendly with me too, very infectious smile. Its in the business park that my office is in, clean, nice, great experience, will be there again next week!

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank mmws4
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Have stayed at this property on business and pleasure many times. Staff and management is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is always clean and the managers recieption is a bonus.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed December 24, 2010

Hotel was OK, similar to other Staybridge Hotels. Location was scary - next door to county jail, deserted dark location with junk yard on one side, jail on the same street, shooting range and life ammunition shop on the other side - wow, talk about bad neighborhood.
Too far from the city, too far from Busch gardens, too far from the Gulf, too close to jail.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank dameofspace
Englewood, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Ok, we stopped and played at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, and was too tired to drive back home, Hard Rock can never get room there unless u book like 3yrs in advance, So , we stayed here, WOW! A GEM Quiet, Clean, and Rooms were like being at home!, Another trip to casino we stayed at another hotel in the area, it was like breathing mold, and only God knows all night long, , so now Staybridge is our place to rest our heads, they even have free breakfast, and a nice lobby with a Fireplace, It was so Welcomeing, Yeppers we will be back, and you need to stop here also!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Ohio
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We just returned from a 6 night stay at the Staybridge Suites in Tampa Sabal Park. The hotel is very pet friendly - we traveled for the first time with our dog. The complimentary breakfast and midweek evening reception were great - we were able to make our own waffles - NOT frozen but with batter on a griddle waffle iron. We were upgraded with our "priority club" status to a 1 bedroom apartment - this was so nice to have the extra room. The property is located conveniently off I -75 and I -4 making the tip to Sarasota, Venice beaches, and Fort DeSoto park very easy (just avoid rush hour). The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. the first day we went to downtown Tampa (less than 15 minuste drive and did not need to get back on highway) to Channelside and the Riverwalk. Drove over to Davis Island - great views. The city of Brandon is less than 5 miles away with a huge shopping mall and restaurants (chain as well as local).

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ohiotravelersanddog
StaybridgeTampa, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, March 23, 2010
Thank you so much for your posting! I am happy to hear the team took such great care of you. As a Priority Club member I realize you have many options when it comes to travel and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. I look forward to meeting you on your next stay. Regards, Melissa Browne