“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #66 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Houston, Texas
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Definitely a more pleasant experience than expected. Personnel was above average, professional and very courteous. Jordan at the front desk went out of her way to make sure I was informed of anything that would make my stay in Tampa better. 5 stars! Everything is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Clarion I, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed yourself at the Clarion Inn. I look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing transformation, hotel has recently been renovated, rooms are great, bed good and firm, pool area looks amazing and great breakfast, and the bar, beef I Brady's has the best tv's I've ever seen, staff great aswell,would definatley stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Clarion I, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are very proud of the changes made to the hotel. I hope each time you visit Tampa, The Clarion will be the place you call home away from home.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

i really enjoyed staying at this hotel the service was outstanding and the hotel was exceptionally nice!!!! the staff was awesome but the one person that stood out the most was the lady at the front desk named jordann she went above and beyond her duties by telling me where all the hot spots were in town she even called me a cab to go out and see tampa i would definetly stay here again because of her services... if u are in tampa bay this is spot u will want to stay cause she will treat u like family.....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Clarion I, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you Nick for the great review. We all LOVE Jordan as she does a great job with our guests. The great thing I love about this hotel and our staff is, no matter what employee you encounter you will always receive exceptional service. I hope the next time you visit Tampa you will stay with us at the Clarion. Last but not least thank you for your business.
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wow! I was expecting a basic hotel, nothing fancy. It's definitely not your average hotel. It's amazing. They just redid the entire place. Everything is brand new almost literally. What you get for the money makes this really the best deal in town. Staff was really friendly Jordan checked me in and couldn't have been nicer. Went to the beefs next door for dinner (connected to the hotel) the staff there is amazing as well. Recommend the sweet jalapeño wings!!

• Stayed March 2014
Clarion I, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for a nice review. I have to agree we have a gem here. Everyone is so excited about all the changes. We feel like we work in wonderland here. All the staff across the board is wonderful and could not ask for better employees. We all strive to give the best customer service that we can. I hope your next visit to Tampa will be with your family here at the Clarion Inn.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
Comfort Suites Tampa / Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park

Been to Clarion Inn? Share your experiences!