“* Xlnt Customer Service and Great Stay”

Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #31 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was an incredible experience. I have stayed at this hotel while on business several times. My room was on the top floor and while there (within 2hrs of check in) I could smell cigarette smoke from an adjoining room. - Very strong and I am very sensitive to this smell. I called down to the front desk and Tracy immediately checked for an available room and had all my items moved- and the next day I had a HANDWRITTEN note from the manager (who is amazingly awesome) and a lovely gift basket of goodies. All of my belongings were moved to the new room and I was MORE than satisfied! TY TY For allowing the team members at this site to be empowered to make decisions that put the customer 1st!! they are amazing!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shepphjs
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Shepphjs,

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review of your stay. I am very pleased with how well we handled the smoke smell for you! We stress the importance to make sure every guest leaves satisfied and based upon your review, we may have exceeded that goal which is what makes me very happy! I will be sure to personally thank everyone involved with making your stay so memorable. We hope if your travels bring you back to the area that we will get to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hotel was clean and generally in good working order - apart from an elevator which keeps breaking down. Breakfast was ok-ish as long as you don't expect nice fruit with your breakfast! Internet is just about ok from kitchen area but any where else - forget it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Mick K,

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests. I wanted to also let you know that we have been working with our elevator service company to ensure that our elevator is functioning properly. I apologize that during your stay there were issues with it.

We will be looking into the internet issues that you encountered to try to resolve this issue. I am sorry that it was not resolved during your stay.

We hope on a future trip to the area you will afford us the opportunity to win your business back by giving you the service and experience you not only expect, but deserve.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

You will need to drive to ANY location you wish to visit. Before I booked, I called and asked if anything was in walking distance. I was told that there was a HOOTERS and a McDonalds in walking distance. That distance is just under a mile and the walk is on a road with no sidewalks. I would rather be told the truth. I would have booked the hotel either way as I like Homewood Suites and have had nothing but great experiences staying there. Breakfast ends at 10am and they start breaking down around 930. Other than that, Thumbs Up!

1  Thank adamisinflorida

Adamisinflorida,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I apologize for our miscommunication or inaccurate information. I will be sure to address this with my staff. We want to be up front and accurate with all information we provide about our hotel and surrounding area. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We know you have plenty of choices for lodging in Tampa and we are very happy you chose us. We hope to see you again soon if your travels bring you back through the area!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Located on a dead end street, this hotel offers up quiet, clean and comfortable rooms. Spacious suites with full kitchens including pots and pans! Great selection of television channels including pay per view movies. Can't go wrong with this location, ten minutes to the Mid Florida Credit Union amphitheater for concerts!

1  Thank FLDMFan

FLDMFan,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. I am pleased that we were a great choice for your. We know you have plenty of choices when visiting the area and we thank you for choosing us as your hotel! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Make sure when you check out you take your receipt. I forgot mine in the room. I called about 9 AM asking them to email me one. It's now 3 PM still no receipt. The front desk person said they sent it. They also said they could not send it again until tomorrow. Wow, doesn't sound like Hilton service. I asked three friends to send me an email as a test. All three emails came to me in less than 5 minutes. Thanks for the "no help and support".

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dale S,

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay with us. Sometimes the only way we hear about issues at our hotels is from our guests. I can assure you that we will address this particular issue to make sure no one else inconvenienced the way you were. We should have problem solved much better and ensured we delivered your receipt any way necessary. I apologize that we failed in that regard. I hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise and that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa/Brandon area that you give us another chance to give you the service and experience you deserve!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Always stay here when we go to concerts at the amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Very short drive. Always get the one bedroom, one bath suite for a better price than most single hotel rooms in the area. Great staff, great customer service .... very clean. Love this place.

Lori S,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us. I am so pleased that you had a great stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I liked when Tracy (desk mgr) called my room to be sure that I was satisfied and to find out if I needed anything. This was a nice touch. The kitchen was very well supplied - it was like being "at home".

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Virgina O,

I want to say that we appreciate hearing feedback from your stay and really loved that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you can return again soon! We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks again,

Jason Bargar

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#83 of 163 in Tampa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!