“Great design”

Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #30 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I agree with the other reviews that this is an amazing value, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is great, and the location near the freeway and mall is great. I really liked the design of the room. There was a kitchen and living room on one side, and the bed and bathroom were on the other side. In the middle was a desk which my husband was able to use to do some work before we went to a meeting the next day. This is a great use of the space, and it makes for a very comfortable stay. My only regret that was we were there on a Friday night, and they don't serve supper. The menu looked good, and I'm sure it was as good as the breakfast.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Batmom7
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Batmom7,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review of your stay with us! It was a pleasure hearing how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you are able to return and, if possible, on a night when we have our Welcome Home Reception!

We realize you have plenty of options when choosing hotels, and we want to thank you for choosing ours!

Thank you again!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Nice location, grounds and rooms... And the service was excellent!

Facility- Appears brand new with great amenities (pool, hot tub, exercise room, Basketball court, great full breakfast) and the parking is ample and safe. Rooms are nice and large with full kitchens. Best of all, the staff was great and super friendly. We will definitely stay again!

The only complaint I would have is that our room had not been serviced when we returned at 5:30pm... we scored some fresh bath towels from a housekeeper in the hall and were good to go but this just seems odd and while the hotel was busy it did not appear anywhere near full...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mar L
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Mar L,

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize for the untimely housekeeping that you wrote about. I will make sure we address this in our next staff meeting and try to come up with solutions so that we can make sure we are making it to all the rooms that need it, in a timely fashion.

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we look forward to having the chance to make your next stay even better.

Thank you again!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

easy access to interstate and shopping. very clean and nice atmosphere. comfortable rooms. nice to have a business center with a printer. wifi in room. having breakfast and a light dinner made it nice not to have to leave hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KAREN B

Karen B,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us! We love hearing that we were able to accommodate your needs with our amenities! We thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are half way through a 5 day stay. The rooms are clean and comfy. The breakfast is good with hot eggs, bacon, potatoes and many other items. The breakfast room was full and even 5 minutes after closing time they were still putting out more eggs as guest were still coming down.

My only complaint is the pool area. Very few of the chairs have their cushions and there are no umbrellas for shade whatsoever. I would have enjoyed watching the kids swim more today if I could have found any shade to escape this hot florida sun.

WorkandPlaytraveler,

I wanted to thank you for your kind words about your stay as well as your feedback on our pool area. I will take this information back to my team and discuss this during our leadership meetings. We are so happy you chose to stay with us and that we were able to meet all your needs that ensured that you have a pleasurable stay! We realize there are plenty of options in the area and we are glad you chose us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was the best stay ever. Clean and renovated rooms. Great Poll area and basketball court. The complementary breakfast is awesome. I felt like I was HOME. Thank Homewood for all you did for my family.

Daiane G,

WOW, thank you so much for your review! It is always a pleasure hearing when we make guests feel as though they are at home! We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I needed a night to stay over on our way home to GA. This wonderful property was more than fit the bill for a nice relaxing stay. Service was top notch and a young gentleman helping a the breakfast buffet made my day. He was so full of enthusiasm and enjoyed doing his job that he just made me smile. Wish I had more cash on me to leave a nice tip. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a nice safe place to stay with a lot of restaurant choices nearby. Also there is a lot to do in the vicinity with a mall and a movie theater nearby.

Room Tip: Lots to do in the area and food choices.

Redseaspedastrian,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay with us. It put a smile on my face to read that Ernest was able to make you smile by the way he goes about his job! We are glad that you were able to enjoy us for a one night stay and we hope you do that again sometime soon but that you can fully enjoy all that Tampa/Brandon has to offer!Thank you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

service is excellent, I like to express my appreciation to especailly two employees (Veronica and Jasimine in Brandon Tampa FL). I love to stay Hoomwood Brandon location in FL. The people is friendly and nice. The facility is very safe and quite even the construction is goin on now.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Eunkyu A,

Hearing how much Veronica and Jasmine positively impacted your stay is very rewarding! I wil be sure to publicly recognize them at our next team huddle! Thank you for taking time to recognize them and review your stay with us. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites as your lodging destination; we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again,

Jason Bargar

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#83 of 163 in Tampa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!