“From now on I know where I'm staying”

Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #33 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Puerto Rico
“From now on I know where I'm staying”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

From now on I know where I'm staying while in the Tampa area. We were very comfortable here and the breakfast was a nice plus. Nice little kitchen too. Cozy bed. Loved the room lay out. We stayed in May and had to return to Tampa in sept. I thought I'd give another place a try. Grass wasn't greener. :(
We know where we are staying on our next. Trip to Tampa.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a survey. We are so happy that you came back to stay with us. We have great rooms to relax in! Next time you are in Tampa, come back to see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip, and it was a wonderful place to stay. The suite had a king bed, was a bit smaller than I'm used to in for a suite, but it was still clean and quiet. The breakfast was hot and great too! It was freshly cooked eggs, sausage, and potatoes, along with all the other breakfast items you would expect at a property like this. The only qualm I had was that the road to get to the hotel was hard to find because there was no sign at the main road, and I was trying to find this place later in the evening. With that said, the hotel itself was wonderful otherwise!

The hotel location wise wasn't far from I-75, I-4, or downtown Tampa, so it was pretty convenient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a survey. I am glad you had a great stay. We have 4 different styles of suites ranging in different sizes. If you decide to come back to the Tampa area, try a little bigger suite. Hope to see you again!
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed a week in this hotel while helping my parents move. There is nothing to complain about, all of our needs and expectations were met. The best thing about this hotel was the staff. They made us feel like VIPs.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a survey. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in Tampa, come back to see us!
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family and I just had the opportunity to stay at this Homewood Suites and it was above board on everything. I accidentally made a mistake with the room selection and the ladies at the desk rectified it for me at no extra cost. The room was perfect for our family and the amenties are so cool. They actually have a jacuzzi next to the pool. We will stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for writing a review. I am so glad that the front desk was able to help you out. We take great pride at making sure our guest stays are excellent. Next time you are in the area, stay with us again!
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very clean hotel, great staff! Everyone from check-in to Housekeeping to Marco at Breakfast and Tarpin (spl?) in Maintenance were friendly and accomodating.
We traveled with 2 adults and 2 pre-teens, and stayed in the one-bedroom suite for our weekend trip to Busch Gardens.
As others have said, the fitness center was small, but nice.
The pool and hot tub were clean, and there were plenty of towels at the pool area.
Breakfast each morning was fine. Waffles, eggs, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, breads were standard everyday; sausage, bacon, potatoes, etc were varied.
Dinner is served Mon-Thurs, and we weren't there on those days.
There is a BIG mall about 2 miles away with LOTS of dining options, so we were there for dinner (Westfield-Brandon Mall).
Busch Gardens was about a 20-minute drive away, but based on the reviews of the other hotels, we felt good about our choice.
Would def stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for writing a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your weekend in Tampa. Most importantly at the hotel. Thank you for mentioning a couple of associates that made an impression during your stay. I will pass along your message. Come back and stay with us!
Hudson, Florida
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Very clean, nice decor, comfortable beds and great staff. The location is nice and tucked back off the main road, but backs up against the interstate which wasn't a bother to me. It has a small but nice fitness area only lacking towels and hand sanitizer. No complaints other than the bed comforters are a bit dated. I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you so much for writing a review. We take great pride at keeping the hotel clean and friendly. Please come back and stay with us again!
Houma, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This hotel will be my place to stay every time I come to Tampa. The staff is friendly, attentive, and very helpful. The room was very nice and clean. Overall i would recommend this hotel to everyone I know for the Tampa area based on quality and price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It sounds like you are joining the Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon's extended family. Hope to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#74 of 163 in Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!