“Tampa Bay Times Forum formally know as the St. Pete Times Forum (or The Ice Palace)”
Review of Amalie Arena

Amalie Arena
Ranked #10 of 197 things to do in Tampa
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The Tampa Bay Times Forum is in Downtown Tampa and steps away from the riverwalk. The TBTF is Home to the 5 time Arena Bowl Champs, The Tampa Bay Storm and the Home of the Tampa Bay Lightning (One time Stanley Cup Winners. The TBTF is under new management and has had a complete remodel. Leather seats on all levels, new huge overhhead screen, new sound system, a built in organ with pipes and even a Tesla Coil to make thier own Lightning!!!! There is a huge party deck new on the roof as well for good times before, during and after the games. This is truly a good place to enjoy any event.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have seen several concerts and hockey games at this location. Easy in and out. The members of the staff are always courteous and helpful. I lost my wallet there one night and it was waiting for me in customer service the following Monday. One of my favorite concert venues.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The staff is very helpful, excellent customer service. From calling the box office for tickets to the ushers, all great staff. Only rule that is hard to understand is when you buy a drink at concession, water, soda, etc. you are not allowed to keep the cap to the bottle or the drink is poured into a cup. I am walking challenged and I use a cane, it is very hard to walk around with a cup filled to the brim with no lid/cap. Wish that could change....

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been going to concerts here since the venue was built. I highly recommend attending a game or concert here.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

So I went to see the Bruno Mars concert and the show was great, he and his band are excellent performers! They actually reminded me fun the Jackson five :). The stadium was nice, clean with pleasant staff and there's was plenty of room to enjoy the show but the sound was not so fab ... I and several others in my group were disappointed that the songs and music and speaking was hard to discern at times. Otherwise we had a nice time.