“Concert”

Ranked #11 of 198 things to do in Tampa
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 14, 2013

i went here for a concert with my mom and the place is HUGE. i ate dippin dots, a soft pretzel and diet coke. it was fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Took my daughters here to see Justin Bieber and I must say I was very impressed with the venue. I have been here myself for sporting events and other concerts but considering the number of crazed girls running around, I must say I was impressed with the staff and all that was offered.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've been to the Forum many times for Lightning games. It's a great place to watch a hockey game. Our seats were in the club 5 section which includes food and beverages. They always have a great selection of food. This part of the Forum was updated within the past couple of years, so everything looks very modern and clean. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Parking is a breeze if you park in the garage across fro the Forum plaza. It's worth the extra money. The added tesla coils add to the whole Lightning game day experience. So does the huge state-of-the-art jumbotron located in the middle of the rink. It's way netter than watching the game at home.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very easy in/out for a hockey game. Very clean arena. Having been to many NHL arenas, I rank this in my top 5 to attend a game. Staff is very friendly and helpful and parking is great. Game experience is top notch. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Tampa Bay Times Forum (St. Pete Times Forum when I was there) was a great place to catch a hockey game. The Tampa Bay Lightning fans were fun and cordial to outsiders like us Pittsburgh Penguin fans. There are multiple outdoor bars around the arena to party at before you head over to the Forum. The Forum also has a smoking area that people who have that nasty habit (myself included) can go and enjoy between periods. The Arena itself is beautiful outside and inside and from what i've read they continue to renovate little things to make the forum more of an experience rather than a attraction.