Tampa Stadium Airport Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$549
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsraymond james stadiumfree breakfastwithin a mile radiuspool and hot tubstayed one nightbusch gardensbucs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed here after a long flight into Tampa and before heading off to our final destination.
The reception staff were helpful, the room was comfortable and the self service breakfast OK. Not much more to add really.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had to fly out a night early because of snowstorm and they were very accomodating and Craig was very helpful even printing me out a map of where I was headed in Bradenton the next morning and the place was clean and nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My self and my 2 young boy stay 1 night for a early flight out in the morning . Front desk lady at night was wonderful when we check in .(wish she was there when we checked out). At 1st appearance everything looked great in the room until it was time for bed . Went to look down the room for the night and noticed only 1 loose screw in security latch . The other 3 gone completely . Put on latch and sleep with 1 eye open all night . Got up early in morning to shower and found rod across shower sagging down with 1 screw holding it up . To a shower with 1 hand holding it up . New hotel with a run down room. Told people at front desk , not to concerned . Told me I paid cash so couldn't offer anything back on room . Gave card for points toward next paid stay . Wow

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Mowers02
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Tampa Stadium Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Mowers02,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations specifically with the condition of the room. Your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My booking in another hotel was cancelled by the hotel and Orbitz booked me a room in here. My objective was to stay near airport and I'm glad they gave me this hotel. Its hardly 5-10mins drive to airport from here. Receptionist was very courteous and patiently answering calls on a overbooking day. My room was quite big and it has good furniture. Breakfast area is good and had ample of choices. Do no hesitate to stay here if you get the opportunity. I had no complaints for 1 night stay...

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Sekhar01246
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed here at the beginning of our cruise and one night at the end of the cruise..the room we were in the first part of our stay had terrible wifi...but the second room at the end of our stay wifi was fine. Carpets were very stained and there was greasy fingerprints all over the door. The elevators made terrible noises...they did not feel safe. Complimentary breakfast was adequate. Bathrooms were roomy and looked recently renovated but they really need to redo carpets. Rooms were very large.

Room Tip: If wifi is important ask for a room that it actually works.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janny54ontario
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Tampa Stadium Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear janny54ontario,

Thank you for your feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We are truly sorry our level cleanliness less than satisfactory. We have taken note of your valuable comments and have shared these with our housekeeping team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and hope you give us a chance in the future to make your stay the best as it can be.

Joel B