We were relocating to Tampa and stayed here our first night in town since we arrived in the evening. The shuttle service from the airport was wonderful - the gentleman who took was very friendly and welcomed us to FL. The lady at check in was not friendly. We got checked in - our room was clean and spacious. We immediately got changed and headed to the pool with our daughter to relax after a long day of traveling. We couldn't find any pool towels so my hubby went to the front desk to ask and had to wait till the front desk person and another employee finished their personal conversation. After asking for pool towels he got some reason as to why they weren't there and asked how he was suppose to know that and got a smart response from the other employee standing there. They did end up giving him towels. The pool was fine - it's very big and there's a nice sized jacuzzi as well.
After getting back to our room and getting ready for bed we realized we needed extra pillows for our daughter and called the front desk to find out there wasn't any so we were out of luck. We had to call the front desk after 4am because the room next to us had been playing music so loud all night long - thank goodness they did finally get that to stop.
The breakfast was just ok, nothing great. We were disappointed with the lack of service and friendliness from just about everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay SMART at the Tampa Stadium Hotel Airport area. We are the closest Tampa hotel to Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Legends Field, the spring training site of the New York Yankees. Our hotel is close to Tampa International Airport (TPA) and Westshore business district. Downtown Tampa, Port of Tampa, the Convention Center and St. Pete Times Forum are just a 5 minute drive. Tampa Stadium Hotel is also close to all attractions such as Ybor City, Busch Gardens, Tampa Aquarium and MOSI. We offer free shuttle service within 3 miles, between the hours of 6:30 am and 10 pm. The Tampa Stadium Area hotel is a non-smoking facility featuring our free continental breakfast, high speed internet access and business center. Our Tampa hotel also offers 7,000 square feet of meeting space and full-service catering facilities and our peaceful setting on our own private lake is the perfect location for exchanging your wedding vows. Unwind at the end of your busy day at our outdoor heated pool and spa or in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Corporations located nearby the hotel include Hertz, St. Joseph's Hospital, General Motors, Lear Corporation, General Electric and FEDEX Corporation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Tampa Stadium Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Tampa Stadium Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Tampa Holiday Inn