“It's not an IMAX”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“It's not an IMAX”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We usually attend the AMC Veteran's that is closer to us. Had not been back to the Channelside "Giant" screen until May 7 in order to be counted amongst the Avenger hordes. While other reviewers rave about the giant screen and seating - which is due to it's prior life as an IMAX theater, I'll like to point out the other areas, such as cleanliness of the theater and lack of personnel. I'm comparing to the Veteran's - which we saw another movie May 11. During the credits I would typically curse the three (3) "ushers" who sweep and pick up the left over debris, but not anymore. At the Channelside - NO ushers. And to top it off, when I sat down there was leftover popcorn bags and trash around my seating area. No more visits for me.

Visited May 2012

Tampa, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best part about the theater is location!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We love going to Channelside for dinner, then hitting the theater for a movie. The theater is top notch, never disappointed.

Tampa, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great screens, great staff, great area!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My husband and I took our youngest to see a couple movies now on the 3D screen. There truly is nothing like it. Every seat's a great seat. And, to top it off, the staff was great.

Tampa, Florida
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Nice theatre with food, and adult beverages”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

It is always nice to be able to grab a drink and a movie at the same time. Good comfortable seating

Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“GREAT”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Great location, beautiful view of downtown plus the channel lovely place to go.

Visited January 2012