“Horrible Experience!”

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible Experience!”
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Horrible Staff and Service! First, my beer was flat,and when asked if I could get a new one, the Manager replied "well its the end of the keg dude. Sorry." When we asked for our wings after ordering a Pitcher as part of the Pitcher get Free Wings Special, we were told we could not have them casue we ordered the pitcher first and should have ordered them together. The, when we asked if they would kindly not charge us for the wings since we did in fact order the Pitcher, the Manager told us we were "a Pain in the A-s." This, coming from the Manager who was playing video games the ENTIRE time we were there! Finally, we put five dollars worth of quarters in the Jukebox and never got to hear one song cause they put their own CD on, which mind you was very hard rock, and and turned off the jukebox. Oh, and as for the patrons, when wewere playing darts to relieve our stress, these two guys came up and said they had left $2 in the game and that we had stolen their game. What?!!? I put all my own credits in, AND the Manager, who was of course playing a game next to us, said he didnt see a thing. Complete bull. What a shame. Because I live across the street and had recommended to friends of mine to visit the bar across the street.

2 Thank strikerflo