“Not worth the $$$”
Review of Capital Grille

Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 2,400 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Boy Scout
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Dover, Delaware
“Not worth the $$$”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My partner made a dinner reservation on open table. The hostess tried to sit us at the bar, that did not work. Then she tried a table right in the middle of traffic & near kitchen, my partner complained then we were finally seated at a decent table. Finally, had the special of the night (seafood) It was terrible. The lobster Mac & cheese was good and my partner had a steak was good as well. Maybe my mistake for having seafood @ a steakhouse. Very snobby overall not worth the $200

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lisa B

Orlando, Florida
“Always delish!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

CG is expensive, but the service and quality of the dishes is amazing. I had the Cobb salad and the steak was tender and cooked perfectly. Nicholas was our server last weekend and he was attentive and polite.

1 Thank Jane M
Cork
“Conference dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We went as part of a 20 person group on a Monday night. It was very good. Service was great. Very good selection of seafood and meats which were excellent when served. Decor is excellent. A really good night.

1 Thank DonCork
Tampa, Florida
“The Capital!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This restaurant is without a doubt the Capital Grill's finest. We have enjoyed eating here over the last year 3 plus times. All entrées are always served perfect and the wine selection is outstanding . The seafood is always prepared perfectly, not to mention the steaks ......it's a must when in Tampa!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Robert B
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here with family to celebrate a special occasion. Great atmosphere and food. The waiter we had was very attentive and friendly in helping us select wines. The calamari is awesome and probably the best I've had in recent memory. For my meal I order the special of the day which was a horseradish crusted steak that tasted great. I also had a bite of the Kona rubbed filet, which was equally as good. My family enjoyed the lobsters Mac and cheese while I wasn't as impressed, though not bad by any means.

This place would get my business more often if my wallet would let me. I enjoyed my meal at capital grille and I look forward to a return visit in the future.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lloyd M

Been to Capital Grille? Share your experiences!