“wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Capital Grille

Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,368 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Boy Scout
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

I took a group of business colleagues for dinner here on a Monday night. The menu is vast and we all loved our meals. I had a filet which was cooked to my specifications. Our server was Jim Rainwater and he did a great job for us. The meal was tasty and had an excellent pace. Best cheesecake I've ever had.

Visited March 2012

“Oustanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

I took my wife and family there to celebrate her birthday and was treated like royalty. There food and service are of the highest standard.

“Tampa's Finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

This is Tampa's finest combination of excellent cuisine, attentive service and great wine served in a wonderfully romantic atmosphere.

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Awesome for special occasions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Wife and I have gone here for our anniversary and occasionally a birthday. If you let them know that it is a special occasion they take even better care of you. The place is pricey but so worth it. We use to go to Bern's Steakhouse (which is nice) but we have had a better experience at Capital Grille. If you go, you have to try their Lobster Mac & Cheese.

• Visited August 2011
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“The Taste of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

I recently gave up red meat and when my boyfriend took me here for a surprise dinner I was timid about the taste of their fish as this is a steakhouse. I ordered the Swordfish and it was AMAZING. I had a cold and I was congested I could still taste all of the seasonings and different flavors! The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. The atmosphere was perfect for a business dinner or a romantic evening out. This is definitely a repeat for us!

• Visited February 2012

Been to Capital Grille? Share your experiences!