“Great Tour”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Took this tour as one of my 50 things to do before I turn 50. I love Yuengling and miss it when I travel. The tour and guide are informative and approachable. We were awarded 3 samples at the end of the tour, easily 4 ounce drafts. The merchandise available is well priced, and quite a variety. If you enjoy brewery tours..this is a must see. Easily one of the best.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Sarasota
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 206 helpful votes
“Right Near Busch Gardens”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you are on vacation and visit Busch Gardens, take the time to tour the brewery. It is right near the park. The guide is very knowledgable and keeps things moving. There is a gift shop with plenty of Yuengling memorabilia.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank HCLBRK
Orlando, Florida
284 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 314 helpful votes
“Behind the Scenes Tour”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The free brewery tour lets you enter a few places that visitors normally are not allowed to be in at other breweries. It was an interesting tour that is well worth a visit. You will definitely learn a few new facts about beer and the brewing process. The tour guide, Beth, was excellent.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank honestrealreviews
Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yuengling is my favorite day to day beer, still not biased. It is an awesome place to visit”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was a great surprise while driving in Tampa to see the brewery standing tall and proud. OK, I should have known but I didn't. Even more so to see the sign right outside reading gift shop and tours. All I wanted was a t-shirt. Ended up taking the tour as well. Now I can't wait to take it again. We had the opportunity to try the Chesterfield. PLEASE distribute that beer in Miami. Our tour guide was amazing and ended up with a lot more than a t-shirt from the gift shop.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Albert S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the best brewery tours ever!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

With some time on our hands, we decided to tour the Yuengling Brewery on a Saturday morning. It starts off with a 15 minute video about the history of Yuengling. Jordan, our tour guide, took us through the plant and explained the process in an understandable and entertaining way. We were even able to go through the actual lab, unlike other brewery tours. The tour is relatively short and I don't think you are able to do a self-guided tour. At the end of the tour, you can sample two beers provided you are old enough. The best part was getting a family photo behind the bar in front of the Yuengling sign with a cardboard cut-out of Dick Yuengling. By the way, closed-toed shoes are required. The tour is free, and you can leave a gratuity for your guide. Don't miss the gift shop, either.

Visited July 2013