“A fun way to spend an hour”
Review of Yuengling Brewery

Yuengling Brewery
Ranked #22 of 197 things to do in Tampa
east greenwich, rhode island
191 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 329 helpful votes
“A fun way to spend an hour”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We came to see production, and we did. Our tour group was small, only 4 folks, and our guide was a knowledgeable young lady. After a 10 minute video, you are off on your. Remember to wear closed shoes.after the tour you get to taste the beer. Lots of options, all good. Enjoy

2 Thank dermgoddess

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I stopped by on Saturday to tour the brewery. Although there was no production going on it was still a great tour. Our guide was very smart and knowledgeable about the entire process. She even helped me along since I was on crutches. I was also very suprised at the low prices in the gift shop. I would definitely reccomend this to any beer lover. Can't beat the free samples at the end. (don't forget to tip the girls)

1 Thank Bcjibbs
Angleton, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Pretty cool place”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Tour was pretty much average, they gave all the facts you would probably want to know about Yuengling. Of course at the end they let you have two samples of their beer. The only thing I thought they could do better was at least give you a free glass with your sample instead of the plastic ones. I have been to several others including Sam Adams Brewery's and they would at least give you a little glass to take home. Other than that it was pretty good.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“We take everyone here”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Everytime we have new visitors to Tampa we take them on the tour. It's really neat to see behind the scenes of beer making. The tour is free and you get free samples at the end! Wear closed toe shoes and bring a couple bucks for tips.

2 Thank Patricia B
Tampa, Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Interesting and Informative”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We took the tour when we had family in town for vacation. As other reviewers mentioned, be sure to wear closed toe shoes. The tour was very interesting as it is a working brewery and I felt like we were behind the scenes. The tour was free, however be sure to bring a few dollars to dip the tourguide/bartender at the end of the tour. I would recomend this for all ages as we had 2 teenagers with us and they thought it was interesting as well. The gift shop is also well stocked with tshirts, glasses, etc.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Cynthia S

Been to Yuengling Brewery? Share your experiences!