“Very pricey for an average course.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Westchase Golf Course

Westchase Golf Course
Ranked #32 of 78 Outdoor Activities in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: An upscale Par-72 course, Westchase was designed by architect Lloyd Clifton.
Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very pricey for an average course.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a pretty nice course but pricey for what you get. Very playable for all levels. Probably would be on the easier side for very good players. Food is good. Staff is friendly.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank TTL23

Edmond
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First Class Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I played this beautiful course March 4th, 2013 and from the moment we arrived every person we met treated us like old friends. On the 13th tee I realized that I'd lost my Golf Buddy Voice...which is only about an inch and a half square and half an inch thick. Because the carts have such a great GPS system, I had not been using it so I didn't have any idea where I'd lost it. Everybody from the beverage-cart girls, to Chris in the pro-shop immediately went on a mission to find it. And then another employe, Craig, brought it to our hotel downtown!! I'd love to have a course like this in our hometown!

Visited March 2013
6 Thank Mellyn_13
Tampa, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Loved all the people and the course is peaceful and very pretty. They offer a ladies clinic for only $10.00 on Saturday mornings and that is a lot of fun to do with friends.

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Sandypllm
Columbus, GA
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“One of Tampa's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We played numerous courses during a 3 month stay in the Tampa area and found this to be one of the best courses in the area. The cost, if finding discounts, the staff, and the course itself were far superior and I enjoyed losing some gold balls on its beautiful holes.

I strongly recommend playing here.

Visited September 2012
7 Thank jamesanderson75
Tampa, Florida, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Course, Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have had our companies golf tournament here 2 years in a row since the course condition is always top notch and the food is great. They really take care of the greens and fairways at this course. the people are always pleasent and make sure you are taken care of. Highly Recommend!

Visited April 2012