“A truly great place to watch a game” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of George M. Steinbrenner Field

George M. Steinbrenner Field
Ranked #22 of 193 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: George M. Steinbrenner Field is the Spring Home to the New York Yankees and Home to the Single-A Advanced Affiliate, the Tampa Yankees. The Tampa Yankees play 70 home games from April through September with ticket prices starting as low as $4 per person.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A truly great place to watch a game”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I got the opportunity to watch the Yankees in spring training and Steinbrenner Field is a wonderful place to watch a game. I had the chance to walk around the field during the game and I don't think there was a bad seat in the place. I found the staff friendly. I don't have a point of reference to other minor league parks so I won't try. All I can say is that I will make it a point to see a spring training game the next time I'm in Tampa in the spring time.

1 Thank Nealjvy

Austin, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice park even if you're not a Yankees fan!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Me, the wife and kid went to a game with tickets bought on Living Social. Very good deal but prices are reasonable even without a social network site coupon. Not a bad seat int he place. If you're even just a casual fan of baseball this is a good stadium to enjoy a game.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Baseball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Little replica of Yankee Stadium!! Great place to watch spring training and minor league ball! You will have a great time.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Henry S
Tampa, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Spring Training”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Perfect park to see a Spring Training game. Very well maintained. We were five rows up from the first base line at a minimal cost. Easy to park. Good food. Really can't think of anything bad and I'm not a Yankees fan!

California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My family is huge Yankees fans and this was our first visit to spring training! We loved every minute of it! The mini stadium is very nice and you feel so close to the players! Cannot say anymore about the great experience we had here and well worth it to come.

1 Thank Maria B