“An Experience You Must Try!”
Review of The Brew Bus

The Brew Bus
Ranked #4 of 19 Food & Drink in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An Experience You Must Try!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been on the Brew Bus (or should I say Brew Buses since there are two) multiple times. My first experience: I arrived at the Cigar City brewery about 20 minutes early and grabbed one of the Brew Bus beers that was on tap in the tasting room. We met the owner of the Brew Bus and he spoke to us a little about the beer and what he had brewing at the time. Once on the bus the beer continued to flow. Plenty of Brew Bus beer to go around including my personal favorite Are Wheat There Yet?. Our first stop was a bar on the way to First Friday in St. Pete. We were all given tickets for a free pint of Cigar City or Brew Bus beer. After about 35 minutes at that bar we "hopped on" over to First Friday where we were free to go anywhere we wanted until the end of the night (i believe 1ish). Once returning to the brewery many went home. The owner stuck around and made sure everyone had a safe way of getting home and called cabs or made arrangements for everyone to get home safely. I have been back many times since and am looking forward to my next adventure in December!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank wagsoccer
brewbususa, Owner at The Brew Bus, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your trip. First Friday is always a great time!

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hop on the Brew Bus!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I've been on the Brew Bus for multiple occasions. Once I bought a ticket for a public 3 brewery tour and I've also been on the bus for a birthday party private rental. Both times were fantastic experiences and everyone had so much fun. They supply their very own craft beer on the bus for FREE! as well as pay for our first pint of beer at each location! You can't beat that deal anywhere. By the end of the trips, everyone had tried craft beer from all over the Tampa Bay area and wouldn't stop talking about how they could rent the bus again in the near future. Their public tours run a few times a month, so I would recommend buying tickets early. Definitely an awesome experience for people looking to do something unique in Tampa Bay.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Liz F
brewbususa, Owner at The Brew Bus, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thanks Liz F for the review! I am happy that we made your trip to Tampa a unique great experience.

Cheers,