“Not that good.”

Cross street: Meridian
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Not that good.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner while staying in Tampa. We ordered a few different appetizers (tapas). The chicken and shrimp were good, but the calamari was like chewing on rubber. I would agree that the food was a little over priced for the quality and quantity. Overall, this restaurant was average.

• Visited January 2013

Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Best meal in a long time!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Alex was trained well. Perfect service and I don't say that ever. Mussels/shrimp/scallops/snapper/pasta prepared amazingly!! Even salad was good. Elegant glassware and atmosphere. Wish I could stay

Tampa, Florida
“Good food and atmosphere, way over priced”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Been here for a few parties, etc. The food is good, but the drinks are expensive and you will leave there 50 bucks lighter for sure. Definitely some better deals out there.

Visited November 2012
Norwich, Connecticut
“Save room for dessert!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Monday night during a convention and were surprised (and a little apprehensive) to see only a handful of other tables filled. Despite the quiet atmosphere, we had a great meal. The food was delicious and the tapas portions were very appropriate to split with our group of 4. Standard cocktails and beer were very reasonably priced. Service was prompt and attentive. But the dessert was the best part. The flash fried cheesecake with bananas and tres leches ice cream was amazing, easily the best thing we ate all week!

Lutz, Florida, United States
“Gotta love tapas”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to many times. Yesterday we stopped for an early dinner. We love to sit outside and enjoy the weather. Service was prompt. The sangria at Tina is a little too sweet for me but my wife likes it. I had the baked crab and the fries. Not the healthiest meal I have ever eaten, but delicious. My wife had the chopped salad and thought it was very good. In the past we've tried a wide variety of dishes on their menu and have always been satisfied. Prices are ok for channelside area but it can get pricey depending on how much sangria you drink :)