“Gotta love tapas”

Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meridian
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to many times. Yesterday we stopped for an early dinner. We love to sit outside and enjoy the weather. Service was prompt. The sangria at Tina is a little too sweet for me but my wife likes it. I had the baked crab and the fries. Not the healthiest meal I have ever eaten, but delicious. My wife had the chopped salad and thought it was very good. In the past we've tried a wide variety of dishes on their menu and have always been satisfied. Prices are ok for channelside area but it can get pricey depending on how much sangria you drink :)

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I went to Tinatapa's for dinner with a friend- the tapas were great. Food was very well-seasoned, hot, and great. We ordered french fries and chicken tenderloin first, which came out very fast- hot and well seasoned, but our second dish took a while to come out and only two skewers comparing to four skewers for chicken tenderloin. I suggest to ask the server for serving size.

Besides little late service for our second dish, food was wonderful- great atmosphere to be with friends or family. I would love to go back to this restaurant :)

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a date here. The server, Bruce, took great care of us. He kept my diet coke filled. The tapas were great for sharing and tasted great. It was a great value too, When you can have a great date night for under $50 with the love of your life, you're at the right place.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was my first time to this type of place. We had a business group of about twenty. Food was very good as well as the service. Very few veggie dishes to choose from. You are ordering small dishes to share, but it is deceiving and easy toeat too much. At least this is what I found!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stopped in on a Sunday night and enjoyed many of the dishes on the menu. the menu is more of a beginner tapas menu and perfect for those that want to try tapas but may not be down for octopus or anchovy. The quesadilla was excellent and the spicey shrimp we're a favorite too. Most impressive was the waiter. He approached our table and realized the hostess had inadvertently seated us at a table that had not been wiped, he looked and said "I don't like this table, we are not gonna start you off like this" and promptly moved us. The only complaint was the music which was 80s rock and rap ( tone loc, van halen...) it really blew the atmosphere of the dinner. They do have a large bar and I get that no one wants to listen to Spanish tunes over drinks but maybe just some contemporary pop like they play on Sirius the pils would be better. We would definitely return