La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon West
$155
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$161
$129
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbob evanstampa areahard boiled eggsdecent hotelroom was cleanfirst floorgreat place to stayhotel roomcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffinterstatefloridapropertiesirmaclerk
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a night for a swimming competition. Never more! My bed was full of other people's hair, by pillowcase had hair on it. The cover had a blood stain that didn't come off in the wash(probably). The hotel was booked, when I called the front desk to complain just about the cover, I was told just to take it out because it was only the cover!! I asked about the replacement and she told me if I want one to go downstairs and she would give me a new one.
My son found gold fish crackers and a bottle cap under the beds, this shows that the floor was never cleaned!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Manymanytrips
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed one night for business. This hotel while being older looks to have gone through some recent renovation. The bed was comfortable and looked well. The room was clean. The bathroom was small, but it was only one night. The water pressure was good and the temperature was easy to control. I had no problems and if I have to come back for another meeting in the area I would stay here. There are a lot of restaurants close by and it was close to the highway.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Did not have the room I booked. I did get a King Executive room which had a large desk, sofa bed, microwave and fridge. On the 3rd floor at the very end of the building.
Sofa had stains all over. Cigarette burn marks on the carpet. Windows open but had no screen to keep out the bugs. The wifi signal was strong but the speed was ancient. Was not able to use YouTube or Netflix. In the bathroom, the paint was peeling everywhere and the water pressure was terrible. This property is located on a very busy & noisy highway that connects to the interstate.
OK some positives: bed was comfortable. 32" HD TV was great although the CW channel 6 never worked and the on-screen channel guide was never accurate and way too many sports channels. 3 channels of Showtime was nice. The staff I dealt with were friendly.
Overall, I would not stay at this location again because of the room mix-up.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor room facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank patrick v
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Overall, my stay was great. The only major issues I had with the room itself was my pillow cases were dirty, as well as the tub. I called for some new pillow cases and they brought them immediately. The toilet seat was a stained yellow color. They should really consider changing out the toilet seats in the near future. Make sure you travel with bleach and Lysol just for a little clean up on your own. If you visit this location during a big event such as a conference, or concert, be prepared to fight for parking. The parking situation really SUCKS! The check in process was smooth and quick. I would stay here in the future. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Pillows were musty smelling, Hotel had a smell throught out. Breakfast was poor. Cereal was really stale had to throw away. Lid to fruit bowl needed washing. Had planned on staying 3 nights.

One night was enough. Found a nice hotel in same area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family