“Good place good price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon West
Ranked #102 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Not a luxury hotel but a nice place to stay a night or two. We have stayed here more than once and plan to return again. Nice and helpful staff. Clean rooms. Good price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AmberLynnRN

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed for eight days and were very pleased for the price paid. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The swimming pool was also quite well kept.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My 4th stay at this property. My experience with the desk is great, the lady signing me in checked my profile, made updates confirmed all info. Made sure that I had everything I needed. I feel very safe here as a solo traveler. The parking light was well lite, the front area as well. The staff seems to be aware of the comings and goings of guest. I cannot
find fault. I have recommended this site numerous times to friends and co-wokers. Thank-
you for a place to rest, study alittle and relazx, followed by a great nights sleep and wakiing
up to fresh in room coffee. Keep up the good work. Your staff deserves pay increases.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 1, 2012

First the good, the place is very clean, the staff friendly, and for an older hotel nicely decorated, now for the bad I stay in alot of La Quintas ( I am an Elite member) and they all have comfy beds and pillows but I dont know why this one the beds were uncomfortable the pillows were hard, the breafkfast area had no one staffing it, they ran out of coffee and knives and forks no one was there to keep it clean so it was a mess, the front desk clerk had to leave the front desk to make coffee and get forks after several people complained. For the price we paid it was a good deal but I expected better from a LaQuinta.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ljsflorida
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I felt itchy all night while I slept but I thought I was being paranoid so I ignored it. The next day I spoke with one of my friends that had stayed in the same hotel and they told me when they woke up they had a bed bug rash. The hotel comped their room for the night. I never ended up with any sort of rash but I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon, it's 10 dollars more but worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank saucer_eyes_11
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I asked for a non smoking room with a king size bed, when I arrived I confirmed at the front desk that I was in a non smoking room. The moment I stepped off of the elevator I could smell the smoke. I hoped the room wasn't going to be as bad but when I opened the door it was just as bad if not worse. I'm an ex smoker and let me tell you this room is bad! The first thing I do when I get a room is pull the covers back and check to make sure they are clean. The sheets looked and smelled clean but the blankets were a different story, they were covered in hair and looked dirty. This place is probably not a bad pit stop for truckers and the like, but for the price and quality this is not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank _loulyorio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa/Brandon, FL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon West? Share your experiences!