“Clean & easy”

Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds
Ranked #76 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here with my friend for the Coastline Festival. Super clean. A/C was kindof loud but I like white noise when I sleep so it didn't bother me. Only downside was no fan in the bathroom for those of you who don't like to listen to other people poop.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInnFair, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our Holiday Inn Express/Fairgrounds. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Close to Bush Gardens. About a half mile from the entrance. Service was excellent. Shuttle service to the gardens on request. Nice driver, Rolando, took my grandson and I a bit early to get tickets. People on the desk were helpful with the small exercise room. Olive Garden and Red Lobster are next door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michican909
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel staff was incredibly courteous and the property was impeccable. Lauren was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my problems. Thank you for all the support and help. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thank you again Lauren.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Staff was very helpful. I asked for help room location and they happily accommodated and the evening shift remembered us the next day at check in. Night auditor was very friendly and came over during breakfast to say good morning. Pictures are very accurate depiction of the hotel. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had a reservation for a horse show weekend, and KNEW I could only get a smoking room. On a whim, I asked Lauren if there was a NON smoking room available. She searched and searched, and found us one! So grateful!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had to get three rooms on very short notice. We called about an hour before we arrived (10 pm), and were told rooms were available. When we arrived, we learned that the type of rooms we had wanted (two double beds per room, non-smoking) weren't available due to a computer glitch. However, Dorothy (the front desk lady) was very helpful and accommodating. She took care of us and found a way to make it work out despite having to work with a less-than-ideal computer system. She was friendly and apologetic about the wait, and came up with a resolution as quickly as possible. The rooms were nice and clean, with comfortable beds. The breakfast was well-stocked. If we're back in the area again, we would stay here again, thanks to Dorothy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnFair, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about our Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate the positive feedback and have passed your comments on to Dorothy. She was very pleased you took the time to mention her by name. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

this is my second time staying at a holiday day inn hotel an I must say I really like this hotel chain, my check in wasn't so smooth but the nice lady at the front desk which I cant remember her name handled everything very well an it was great from there on, the room was nice an clean an pretty big for a standard room, the bed was extremely comfy I didn't want to get up, the breakfast is tasty an filling no complaints there now the staff at this place is really nice always say good morning an hi to you there very sweet people the general manager a very nice lady, she was so kind to give me late check out an I thank her for it because I needed it the area is ok there is a gas station an a 5 guys within walking distance if you don't have a vehicle, if your looking for great customer service, reasonably priced clean hotel room, filling breakfast, comfy bed, stay here you cant go wrong with these guys very happy I stayed hope I can stay longer next time

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Holiday Inn Express. Our entire team takes pride in our hotel and I will pass your comments on to them. It is always my pleasure to assist all of our guests.