“Nothing special but I think I would go again and try something different.”
Review of China Dragon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Dragon
Ranked #1,568 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed November 22, 2015

They are located in a plaza off of Hillsborough Ave. I called my order in and I'm glad I did because they were pretty busy. I'm sure the fact that it was a Friday night had something to do with it. I thought that it was average - average food, average customer service, and average wait time. Nothing special but I think I would go again and try something different.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

This strip mall Chinese place is a little shady from the outside. Once we got in, the owners were inviting and the premises was clean. Get the hot and sour soup..it was above average. Skip the egg flower...it was too eggy. The meat dishes and rice were fresh and flavorful..a trait I find lacking in Florida. Medium spicy on the dishes was more like a mild spicy in the rest of the country. Overall..very good. I will definitely be back.

Been to China Dragon? Share your experiences!