“Love the Soup!”

Ranked #411 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Virginia, USA
“Love the Soup!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is a terrific place for lunch! I love the homemade soup selection and I often stop by to take soup home because I can't make soup better than this!
The staff is great and very accommodating! Limited seating for lunch so come early!

Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Touch of England in Tampa, FL”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Cook's is a homey, laid back place with excellent food, happy wait staff and smiling, gregarious proprietors. We had breakfast, but Cook's has an extensive luncheon and dinner menu AND has to order take away dinner's that are tasty and filling. I had an egg and bacon sandwich on croissant served with fruit salad. The eggs were scrambled with cheese and a combination of herbs that were delicious - the croissant was just flaky enough and the fruit salad was fresh and tasty - I especially liked the grape-kiwis; a fruit I had never encountered before. My daughter had eggs and pancakes that were delicious. Cook's is one of those places that you can return to for every meal and be happy - in fact, once you have discovered Cook's, you may never have to cook for yourself again.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cook's? Share your experiences!