“Nicest hotel in Tampa”

Ranked #14 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Cape Coral, FL
“Nicest hotel in Tampa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2007

Upon entering the hotel I was gretted and offered a bottle of water as well as fresh fruit. When checking in the staff could not be more friendly. Everyone is very professional and more than willing to go out of there way to help. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Soaps and shampoos are provided by bath and body works, continuing to give you the upscale feeling. Also, upon check in you are rewarded w/ a free drink coupon for every night you are there good at the bar/restaraunt built inside the hotel. Pleanty of meeting space is available as well as a parking garage for covered parking. Any time I am in Tampa I always stay in this hotel. Also, ask about club floor accesss upgrades it is worth it !

• Liked — friendliness of staff
  • Disliked — How early the club closes
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
savannah, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2007

stayed at the hotel for an on site business meeting...very pleased with the excellent staff. The desk clerk actually came around the desk to talk to me about my room privately to maintain good confidentiality. The van service was a pleasure. The staff was uniformly helpful, and the room was spacious and comfortable. It is a short trip from the airport so that it took no time to head back for the flights when the trip was over. This is a good choice for business travelers, especially.

• Liked — convenience and staff
  • Disliked — restaurant
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
Benton, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2007

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at the Quorum Hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and freindly, the food incredible. The beds were so comfortable; I actually looked to see what kind they were and plan on purchasing one in the future. I would definately recommend the hotel for anyone traveling to the Tampa area....although families with children might feel slightly out of place, as its more of a business hotel. But still, a wonderful hotel!

• Liked — The beds!!!
  • Disliked — The view from our room was of air conditioners; but from other places in the hotel it was great!
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2007

Thank you to all the reviewers who recommended this hotel. The Quorum lived up to the hype and exceeded our expectations. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. From recommending activities to making reservations, they were always there when we needed them. The hotel is clean, modern and well located right next to I-275. Very easy access by car to any point in Tampa or St. Pete. Not much within walking distance, but everything you need is close by car. Free parking, usually in a covered garage, was a huge benefit. The complimentary chair massages (every day except Sunday) were priceless and just what was needed after a long day.

The one thing I didn't like was the softness of the beds. If you've got back issues and need firm support, you won't get it. The pool was under repair while we were there, which was a bummer, but we weren't expecting to spend alot of time there anyway. We only used the bar and restaurant once and were happy with the food and service received.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Tampa/St. Pete area and would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — The hotel staff & the free chair massages
  • Disliked — Beds were too soft
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2007

I recently stayed at the Quorom Hotel Tampa Westshore. As a weekend business travelor to the Tampa market I have stayed in every hotel in the area. I decided to stay at the Quorom on this weekend and found out what I had been missing.

Not only was it an immaculate hotel, but the staff gave me the best service I have ever had. They were friendly and accomidating. I had a couple of special request and they acted like it was no big deal. They helped me with a few problems and treated me like royalty there. I highly reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. not only will you have a wonderful, clean, upscale room... but the kindest staff in the area.

I hope you decide to stay there, you will enjoy it!
Steve Roberts
N8 Talent
Florida/Los Angeles

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — Nothing... It was awesome
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
Milwaukee Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2007

I have to agree somewhat with the reviewer from (I think March 24)"Not a 4 star"
Pros: Priceline = $97, including taxes
Front desk staff
wireless in lobby and 2 free internet access computers
VERY quiet floor
shuttle which we couldn't use owing to our 6:00 A.M. flight
location close to airport
kids liked the outdoor pool; we didn't end up going in
beds and bedding

CONS: Maybe this is a "Priceline room" but it definitely would have killed me to have paid any more. The carpet was badly stained everywhere, unravelling against the walls & lumpy. The furniture looked like pressed wood & quite dinged up for this style of hotel.
Bathroom very average & tub is aged.
Restaurant: egads--couldn't have been worse. I don't like to eat in hotel restaurants and try not to. I like to find the great restaurants where the locals go when in a place I'm visiting. But it was Sunday so we stayed in (us & our 2 teens). The waitress (I used to be one & am infinitely patient) was wholly incompetent & quite breezy about it. She knew nothing about the menu -- sd. the soup of the day was "red, but I don't know what it's called because I don't like soups". Two minutes after we said we'd have to leave if the food didn't come in several minutes or so, she finally served all 4 of us entrees that were another tables' orders. They actually got up, looking disgusted & left without eating. There was more to hate but I'm running out of room. There were only four tables occupied during the whole 2 hrs. (yes, TWO hrs.) we were there and our table of 4 was the largest. We each only ordered 1 course, at an average of $17 per entree. My reserved husband, who NEVER does this, spoke to the General Manager & politely provided the laundry list of problems. Much to his credit he said he would rescind our credit card purchase and sure enough the credit showed up--thank you to management!

In sum, don't book at the rack rate or, really, anything over $130 from my experience with the quality of the room. Try Priceline.

• Liked — very close to airport for 6:00 A.M. flight departure
  • Disliked — Room quality, restaurant & lack of anything of interest/dining/attraction(s) close by
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank pegt
Cedarburg wi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2007

We had a wonderful visit at the Quorum Hotel last month....it was such a pleasant experience for my wife and myself. Since we are retired we travel alot and can really judge the hotels and the various types of service you receive. The Quorum Hotel certainly stands apart from the others when it comes to service and their understanding of "How to Treat the Customer". Their service was genuine and sincere.....it will not be our last stay at their fine Hotel.

• Liked — service
  • Disliked — liked everything
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple