“Great experience for meeting”

Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Chicago, Illinois
“Great experience for meeting”
Reviewed January 17, 2007

I am an event planner, and contacted this location to hold a week-long training session. As I am in Illinois, I took a chance and booked with them site unseen (a big risk). We had about 40 people staying at the hotel and attending the meetings. The planning experience was a breeze--my sales and catering reps stayed in close contact with me prior to the meeting. They were also highly visible during our meeting, and were able to help us out with last minute changes and needs. Staff was attentive, food very good. My room was comfortable, with a view of the bay. Great location, with two nice malls very close, as well as several nice restaurants. Overall, a great experience, and would stay there again.

• Liked — Location
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank VGuthrie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Encinitas, California
Reviewed January 4, 2007

We were picked up from the airport in a timely manner. Then while waiting to check in, we were offered a bottle of water. Everyone was so nice and friendly throughout the stay. We were offered vouchers for 4 four drinks during their happy hour. Their bar/ restaurant was open, casual, and lively with many business/conference attendees. Wireless access was available in the lobby.
The mall, with a large movie complex, was within short walking distance.
The room was comfortable with amenities from Bath and Body Works.

• Liked — Location and friendliness of staff
  • Disliked — Restaurant not really separate from bar area
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank shopaholictraveler
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed November 19, 2006

I had a very good stay at the Tampa Quorum. The room was quite clean and the food for breakfast and lunch was excellent. The staff was top notch with everyone I dealt with quite helpful and friendly.
I would highly recommend the is hotel..

• Liked — Rooms were great and staff was great
  • Disliked — Wireless internt service was limited to lobby area.
  • Tips/Secrets — Try the breakfast. It has all the fix'ns
4 Thank Montanadon
Lexington, KY
Reviewed November 15, 2006

Although the meeting rooms were cold, the hotel was enjoyable. I would recommend bringing a blanket. The toiletries were nice and the staff was very pleasant. I would stay here again.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — the meeting rooms were cold
  • Tips/Secrets — Bring a blanket!
4 Thank daylily987
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2006

I came all the way from Dallas, Texas to Florida for my Father's wedding which by the way was at the Quarum Hotel. I was suppose to stay at my father's but I decided to get a room there for the nights I was staying and the staff was wonderful!! My father's wedding turned out beautiful and the staff that helped out was GREAT!!! They truly put a smile on my face on how nice they were. The Hotel itself was beautiful and so cozy to be in. The food and service was Excellent. The next time I come to Florida again the Quorum hotel is my #1 choice. I couldn't have asked for better service then what I got at the hotel. My weeked there was Great I reccomend this Hotel to everybody who wants to be at a wonderful hotel. Thanks !!!!

• Liked — The Excellent Service
  • Disliked — Everything was great !!!
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with family
3 Thank barbara_mena05
ALbuquerque
Reviewed November 13, 2006

Stayed at the Quorum a total of 7 days during three business trips in October . The staff was incredible and made me feel very comfortable. They were friendly, yet professional and made my stay at the Quorum very pleasant. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the dining room and room service was quick and delicious. I would definately make the Quorum my first choice for any future stays in Tampa, FL.

6 Thank Bob1222
South Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 13, 2006

This is the second time that I stay at the Quorum Hotel in Tampa, Florida. The staff was professional, pleasant and courteous. I received outstanding customer service. I was lost and called the hotel several times to get directions. The person helping me was very patient and polite.
The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Overall this was an excellent experience and one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
Kudos to the staff for making this a great experience.

• Liked — Courtesy and professionalism of staff. Room comfort
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Great hotel