“Awesome experience!!”

Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Ranked #15 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My fiancé and I booked here at the Quroum for our wedding weekend and it was well beyond what I was expecting. The front office manager, Sarah, was such a great help and very friendly and accommodating. Our suite was so nice and the restaurant / bar located by the front desk was very good and convenient . So happy we decided to book here!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany G
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are honored to have been a part of your wedding weekend. Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our fantastic staff, comfortable guestrooms and delicious menu in the restaurant. We wish you both all the best and hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,347)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Wyndham Hotel chain, who a few years ago had aqcuired the Quorum Hotel, in Tampa FL has sold it to the Holiday Inn. While much is planned by the new owners, the hotel is currently operating under its former name,The Quorum, until the sale is complete, Having been there many times, I found in my most recent visits that the hotel's amenities remain outstanding as it has been and that the guests are receiving the same personal service that it had previously. The employees and the local management are to be strongly commended.for attitiude and actions during this change over.

The beneficiaries of all this are, we, the guests.

Arnold Finestone.

Room Tip: The rooms are large and quiet. I personally prefer higher floors.
1  Thank Arnold F
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Quorum Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed your many stays with us and continue to receive such fantastic service from our staff.

You'll be pleased to know that while we are indeed re-branding to become a Holiday Inn beginning mid-March 2014, we are not selling the hotel and still retain the same owners and management company. I apologize if any misinformation has been communicated to you. Our fantastic owners, management and staff will all remain the same, meaning that you and all of our valued guests will receive the same superior service, just with a new name and some fantastic property improvements! We are so excited about this change and know that all of our guests will love it, too!

Thank you for your many years of returns to our property, as well as your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been a regular customer of the Quorum Tampa Westshore (formerly Wyndham) for over 2 years - logging approx. 5+ visits annually. I am a returning customer for a very simple reason - the service and attention to detail demonstrated by the hotel and restaurant staff. From the Reception personnel (Adam Perry and Anthony in particular) to the restaurant food/staff (particularly Bill, RT, Josh and Mindy) I have come to feel at home in this hotel. I highly recommend this fine hotel and restaurant. Yes, there may be many fine hotels in Tampa, but I feel like family here - I see no reason to change. Superb kudos to all who make my stays memorable.

2  Thank James P

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased that you continue to receive such memorable service provided by our staff. Please know that I will share your kind comments with Adam, Anthony, Bill, RT, Josh, and Mindy, and will recognize them all for their great work. We truly appreciate your many return stays and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I travel a lot for business. Travel budgets have gotten tighter and tighter. This hotel is a great value, clean, and exceptional customer service from everyone I have interacted with. I have stayed here many times when it was a Wyndham. The name has changed to Quorum, but the same professional staff is still here. If you decide to stay, please look up Adam Perry. If I ran a hotel, I'd want him on my staff. People who take pride in delivering great customer service a priority always stand out.

Beds are comfy and rooms spacious. Wireless has always worked when I've stayed. Restaurant and bar on site, which are welcome after a long day. I'll be back.

1  Thank Paula M

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased that you enjoyed our value, cleanliness, comfortable guestrooms, convenient Wi-Fi access, delicious restaurant, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I will certainly share your high accolades with Adam and recognize him for his superior service. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for returning to our hotel each time you are in Tampa!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

First of all I want it to be known I have never reviewed anything before, but I felt compelled to do so because of the superior customer service and hospitality afforded both myself and my "significant other" by the staff at Quorum, especially Sarah, the manager on duty at the front desk. I had made my reservations through a third party whom forgot to fax confirmation to the hotel. Sarah treated us with a great amount of patience and even went out of her way to help fix a problem she did not create. Besides the great experience at the front desk we found the evening happy hours they had for the guests were awesome. The rooms are nicely kept and well furnished. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone going to Tampa. One more aspect I found to be real nice was the easy proximity the location is to everywhere. Close to the airport, downtown, beaches and highway systems it was easy to get where I wanted to go!! Bravo! Jim & Sherri from Denver

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank james l

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am excited that you took the time to review our hotel, and that you did so because you had such a great experience! That is exactly what we strive for here at the Quorum Tampa Westshore. Please know that I will share your comments with Sarah and recognize her efforts and her fantastic service. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed here before our cruise and it was a great experience. We went on a cruise and came back to this same hotel. When we arrived, we were like "yea, we're home!. It was warm and welcoming and people remembered us and made a point of asking if our cruise was good. The staff is amazing!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tchermo

We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and felt at home with us here at the Quorum Tampa Westshore. I trust that your cruise was equally enjoyable and hope that you will stay with us again for the next one!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Out of this world customer service during the stay and after. The GM even sent the pillows from the room because I suggested my wife raved about them (in time for Christmas). Thanks Pam and staff for your care and fantastic customer service!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank BigFanSR
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so pleased that you received such fantastic service from our staff during your stay. And of course, it was my pleasure to assist you by sending the pillows for your wife. I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa!