WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great location near the Tampa Westshore Mall and...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Ranked #13 of 161 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to Tampa to visit a friend and this was first time flying. The flight was nice and the staff and the hotel property was amazing. I would recommend this property to everyone. I stayed for 4 nights and my entire stay I felt welcomed and safe. The room was cleaned and stocked everyday and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Ft Myers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been staying here at least 3 days every month for the past 3 years when I'm traveling through on business. Everyone is goes out of there way to make sure all my needs are taken care of. Ella at the front desk is the sweetest making sure my reservation and room is always ready even when I call at the last minute. She always makes me feel like its a home away from home. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in town.
Can beat the M&M at the front desk and
Their breakfast buffet is one of the best always fresh

Room Tip: They are all clean and nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your many stays at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am excited that you have received such memorable service from all of our staff, especially Ella. Please know that I will share your kind comments with her and recognize her for her great service! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!