1,413 results
All reviews adam perry front desk cruise package shuttle service breakfast buffet cruise terminal would stay here again parking garage free shuttle the hotel is clean business trip great customer service fitness center tampa airport lobby ihg conference
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We checked in to the hotel late because our flight had been delayed...approximately 9:45 PM...we were all tired and a little down...Dominique met us with a smile and a cheerful, helpfull attitude...she upgraded us to the 11th floor and gave us a few drink tickets to the bar/restaurant...and made us feel special...the restaurant had a new array of late night fare...not to heavy but pleasing...the waiter was friendly and efficient...the rooms were nice, spacious and clean...I didn't love the pillows but I am impossible to please in that regard...the shower had lots of water pressure...we really enjoyed our stay...we'll be back.

Room tip: the 11th floor has a hospitality room
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Customer service was extremely beyond expectations. Front desk agent Adam is truly an asset. Thank you for your help

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I appreciated the service I received, above and beyond in renting the function rooms at the Wyndham. Anthony Rosario, in particular, an employee was extremely helpful.
I thought the function room was serviced well and the facility was beautiful, the lobby, very inviting.
I enjoyed my stay there.

Reviewed May 31, 2013