“Treated us Right!”

Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Treated us Right!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed last week for business and the staff was great! Catered to our specific needs with shuttle service available for work transportation as well as evening adventures. The only thing lacking was that the hot tub was not in service but they are working on that. Housekeeping was wonderful and the free M&M dispensers at the front desk were a great perk. Walking distance to 2 malls with many wonderful choices for lunch or dinner. I stayed for 6 days/5 nights and would definitely go back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am excited that you enjoyed our convenient location and shuttle transportation, complimentary M&Ms and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I apologize that the hot tub was not functioning properly during your stay. We have since corrected the issue. We look forward to welcoming you back during your future visits to Tampa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed one night and was very impressed with the customer service. From the friendly van service from the airport to the smiles greeting me at check-in. Complimentary M&Ms were a nice little perk and the room was comfortable. My favorite part of the stay though was definitely my trip to the Blue Water Grill. Jamee was my server and she did an incredible job! She has a very warm and bright personality that is genuine when she strikes conversation with you. My glass was never empty and the food suggestions were great. Best service I've had in years!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I have shared your kind comments with Jamee and recognized her for her great service! We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.
Fuengirola, Spain
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed 7 days at the Wyndham Westshore in Tampa this month.

Totally functional - spotlessly clean. Big SHOUT out for the maid service - the rooms were 11/10 when I returned each day.

Walking distance (5mins) to HUGE shopping mall with everything one could ever want.

Could not give it a 5* as it is a bit "same-y" and lacking any unique features that set it apart from many others but an excellent stay. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask at reception for tips to restaurants etc. They had lots of top value coupons etc.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so excited that you enjoyed your experience here, and I will certainly share your kind comments with our Housekeeping department. We look forward to welcoming you back during your future visits to Tampa.
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights while working in the area. Its location is great. It is just minutes from the airport and has a major mall on either side of it that is truly within walking distance. The restaurant downstairs is nice and although the menu is small, the food quality was good. The staff was attentive and we had no issues. The free M & M Candy at the front is a nice touch and we would stay here again.

Room Tip: We took a that faced the parking lot and the airport. The room was nice and clean. Due to the locat...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location, delicious food, complimentary M&Ms, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I spend a lot of time in Tampa and by staying at the Wyndam i'm always certain of being nicely received with smiling faces and people who want to service you. As in every hotel their may be a problem but here it is handled immediately. The front desk , dining personnel and maid service are excellent. When I arrive I know I can relax.

A B Finestone

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so excited that you continue to experience the fantastic service provided by our friendly and professional staff. It is a pleasure to have you here with us during your stay, and we look forward to your next visit.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 4, 2012

For the past 4 months, i was in the planning and executing stage of planning a formal event and when I talked with the staff at the Wyndham, i knew "this is it" From the first meeting until the day of the event, the staff went over and beyond to make the event above perfection. The buffet was delicious and set up beautifully. I also stayed the night before and the rooms were very nice and comfortable. There's no need to look anywhere else! Thank you Wyndham for doing a fabulous job!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay and event at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so excited that your event was successful and that you enjoyed our delicious food, comfortable guestrooms and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to working with you again and again!