“Debbie Sibley's thoughts”

Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
SUWANEE
“Debbie Sibley's thoughts”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

At the end of my stay, the front desk personnel offered to fax hotel account statements to my accountant...Outstanding!

The transportation to the airport was most personalble and timely...Many thanks!

One small, but to me very important, was that I missed having a room with smoking permitted.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
We appreciate your complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
MELBOURNE
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I want to thank the Wyndham Tampa Westshore for an excellent stay! Not only was all the staff competent and helpful, but having free WiFi in the lobby meant that our employees were able to be efficient and economical. We worked out on the patio of the Blue Fin Grill for most of the day on Wednesday, with excellent service throughout the day from the friendly wait staff. The food at the restaurant was excellent, although the supplied breakfast on the second day of our conference was somewhat lacking (just a small spread of muffins, without any fruit or additional choices for non-pastry eaters). I also utilized the fitness center, which despite being way down in the basement, was very clean and well-furnished for a quick workout.

The M-n-Ms in the lobby were also a hit. :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our property. I am excited that you enjoyed our complimentary WiFi, delicious food, well-equipped fitness center, complimentary M&Ms, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My stay was pretty good until housekeeping changed my sheets and the new sheets had blood all over them. Then there's the shuttle service. You wait forever, and I was here to work so it was a big inconvenience. And then there are a few rude drivers that will ruin your whole stay. By the end of my trip I was more than happy to go home!

• Stayed October 2012
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am embarrassed by the issues that you encountered with the linens in your guestroom and the service provided by our shuttle drivers. Please accept my sincerest apology and know that I have discussed your specific comments with our Housekeeping and Bell Staff to immediately address. We would truly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss these issues with you and correct the bad experiences that you had during your stay. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I traveled to Tampa for a Saints game and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location is minutes away from many restaurants, shopping & Raymond James stadium. Big plus was the free shuttle service offered to guests to any nearby destination. All staff were super friendly and attentive. We would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location, complimentary shuttle transportation and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I am excited that you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again during the next Bucs vs. Saints game in Tampa!
TAMPA
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Hotel was average, I have paid less for a nicer hotel. Stayed here more for location and the free shuttle. We had no towels in our room on check in and did not realize it until we were in the shower. The housekeeper busted in our room and 9 am and check out was not until 12 noon, apparently she knocked but we were sleeping. This is our one day a year with no kids and a chance to sleep in. So much for that

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am thrilled that you chose to spend your anniversary at our hotel. However, please accept my sincerest apology for the issues that you experienced with the supply of towels and early housekeeping service during your stay. Please know that I have addressed your comments with our Housekeeping staff to immediately correct. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.