Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Marriott Hotels
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$85
$72
$142
1,366 results
All reviewsadam perrym msfront desksales managertampa westshoreshuttle servicebreakfast buffetcruise packageclose to the airportcruise terminalwould stay here againhotel restaurantthe hotel is cleanparking garagegreat customer servicehotel shuttlebusiness trip
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was truly surprised by the wonderful customer service the entire staff provided at the Wyndham Westshore. However, Peggy was absolutely incredible. She went above and beyond to make certain that my husband and I felt welcome and that our every little need was met. I will certainly be returning and I am thrilled to share my great experience with everyone.
I had absolutely not one bad word to say about our room and even thought the food was pretty great. I highly recommend this hotel for all travelers

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you received such memorable service from our staff, especially Peggy. I will certainly share your kind comments with her. We are excited to welcome you back to our property in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We were so impressed with the friendly staff, amenities, and overall experience!! We are on our honeymoon and have decided to come back to Tampa this fall and will 100% be staying at the Wyndham again!!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank SandJrussell1111
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. Congratulations on your marriage! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your honeymoon here with us. Thank you for making us a part of your memories! We look forward to seeing you again in the fall.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My mother-in-law and I visited Wyndham as they were hosting a conference of our interest. The room was purchased with a sales pitch for the lounge level giving access to food/drink, etc. Our stay was on a weekend during which this service was not available. We expressed our concern and were provided with complimentary breakfast buffet (which was fantastic). We ordered lunch and the food wasn't up to our expectation (our veg sandwich had frozen vegetables on it... yuck!). However, we again expressed our concern and were comped almost 30% of our room. Though the experience was slightly disappointing in the beginning, the manager and his staff worked to make it the best possible for us. We'd go back and give it another shot.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank brodyha

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the availability of our Club Level amenities and the quality of the vegetable sandwich in our restaurant. I am pleased that our management and staff was able to correct these issues to your satisfaction during your stay. We are excited to welcome you back to the Wyndham Tampa Westshore in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had a great conversation with the Chef while dining at Blue Water Grill. Food was awesome. Service all around was awesome.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2012

For the price that we pay for this hotel in comparison w other nicer hotels (like the InterContinental) w the same price - was not worth it...

1. Everything is too old- bath, curtains, paper holder, AC adjuster, even doors
2. Bed is not as confortable as it should be and pillows are quite hard (had to take them away for a better sleep
3. Location is ok..

Overall if you dont mind little details in a hotel is a good choice but for the price you might want to get a better deal.

Room Tip: look for different pictures of the rooms - sometimes just one pic in their website can be misleading
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our property. I apologize that you did not feel that the quality of our hotel matched the price that you paid. We certainly strive to achieve a comfortable and memorable experience for every guest. I apologize that this was not achieved during your stay. We will work to improve the issues you experienced. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.