Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
$155
$150
Travelocity
1,359 results
All reviewsadam perrym msfront desksales managertampa westshoreshuttle servicebreakfast buffetcruise packageclose to the airportcruise terminalwould stay here againhotel restaurantthe hotel is cleanparking garagegreat customer servicehotel shuttlebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Jamie at the bar was awesome! Very attentive and always near by, definitely recommend this hotel for any traveler coming to the Tampa bay area!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Troid88
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am pleased that you received such attentive and memorable service from Jamee at the bar. I will certainly share your kind comments with her. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

My team and I had the pleasure of being guests of the Wyndham hotel and their staff. (so much different than just staying somewhere.) My entire team of senior business leadership had the benefit of seeing first hand, the true definition of customer service. We were greeted with refreshments and snacks by Judy Hollister, which is a touch that set the scene for the remainder of our stay. She then personally made sure that my team and I were well taken care of and frankly spoiled. From the smile and heartfelt welcome, to the world class service from Ms. Hollister, my team and I couldn't have scripted a more perfect business trip. With our extensive travel, I can say with confidence, that my company has never been treated with such dignity, respect and warm professionalism. Well done, thank you and rest assured, we will all be back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HarrisCorp
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

We greatly appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent business trip at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. Your feedback is exactly the sentiment we strive to create for each and every guest. I am so pleased that you experienced the superior service of Judy and will certainly acknowledge her for her fantastic hospitality. I am excited that you and your business associates will be returning and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for staying at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I had anamazing experience with celina she made my staff outstanding I feel she needs to be told how wonderfl she made my stay. I am in a bussiness traveler and travel all the time and feel when I come there and stay at your Hotel, I have nothing to worry about its all taken care and all that is because Celina at the Front Desk great customer service skills and a great attitude at work.

Room Tip: A great Location great front office Staff
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jaime R
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased that you received such fantastic service from Celina during your visit. I will share your kind comments with Celina and will recognize her for her great work. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was recently in Tampa for a business trip (Jan. 16-21) and had the distinct pleasure of staying at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. The staff was AMAZING, from the time I checked in (which was 12:25A), until the time I checked out! By the end of my week long stay, I felt like this was my home away from home! I had an opportunity to stay on the Club Level, which provided a great complimentary breakfast, variety of snacks and beverages every day. Every night, they hosted a complimentary "happy hour" which changed each evening to a different culinary themed delight. Conveniently, both of my work functions took place in the hotel meeting space in the same week. So I had the opportunity to experience and work with an extremely impressive catering team. I travel quite extensively for my job and can honestly say I've not had better catered food any where else. Additionally, the fitness center, pool and hot tub facilities were very clean and inviting. Right after this trip to Tampa, I traveled to Orlando and stayed at the JW Marriott, which by the way didn't hold a candle to the Tampa Wyndham. I will definitely stay at this hotel again, should my travels bring me back out that way. Thanks to everyone at the hotel that made me feel so comfortable and welcome ... kudos to the entire staff!!!! My next review is on the Orlando JW Marriott ... let's just say, they won't be getting the same kind of review!

Room Tip: If you have the opportunity to stay on the Club Level, I would definitely recommend it. The hospitality room was fantastic ... free newspaper, computer access, complimentary water, soda and variety of snacks all day/night. Even had complimentary wine/beer in the evenings! Beds were super comfortable!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim B
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am excited that you so thoroughly enjoyed our fantastic staff, Club level amenities, comfortable beds, well-equipped fitness center, and helpful Catering and Banquet teams. I will certainly share your kind comments with the staff! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Celina really took good care of us, gave us a late check out since my husband had to work late!!
Had a nice relaxing weekend!!
Also the breakfasts were great!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank mamadonna59

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am pleased that you received such impressive service from Celina during your stay. I will certainly share your kind comments with her and acknowledge her great service. Also, I am pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet in our Blue Water Grill restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa.