“1/4 lb Lobster”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boston, Massachusetts
“1/4 lb Lobster”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Average food for an average restaurant. 2 orders of rock tail & Maine tail lobster, Admirals feast and 1 1/4 lb lobster. Service starting from the hostess, bar and server at our table was good. Our waitress had a personality and is currently attending Culinary school in Tampa. Karen our sever made our afternoon lunch\dinner fun. The food is nothing to rave about and neither is the interior. Food was good but not stupendous. Of course we will return.

• Visited April 2013

“excellent Lobster!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

wao, amazing , this is the perfect to word to describe How do you like the lobster , I was there in Valentine Days with my husband, and we enjoyed everything,

• Visited February 2013
Tampa, Florida
“The Food Was Greasy and Very Salty.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went there on a rainy day for an early dinner. It was still a long wait. I got the 45- piece shrimp -15 of them fried, 15 of them on top of linguini and the other 15 were in butter. The shrimp were very small. They were greasy and very salty. I did not eat all of them. I had a little bit of each of the 3 type of shrimp. I had steamed broccoli and coleslaw for sides. They gave me 4 cheese biscuits and I ate one. The food presentation was poor. The coleslaw was served in a small container and some of it was spilled on the rim. If I were serving that, I would, at least, make it look presentable by wiping the spill on the edge of the dish. My waitress was nice but she always in a hurry. I used to like this restaurant a lot when I was much younger. I do not think I will hurry backI

• Visited January 2013
TravelingGal99
“Incredible staff and the food is delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012. Why pick a chain restaurant? Because this one is above and beyond all expectations. The place is packed. There are tables set outside so you have somewhere to sit in the shade while you wait. Drinks for sale also. Outside. For the people who are waiting!
Inside, the staff is hopping but not rushing. You are greeted and seated. A complicated order (bring this now but not that; please fix this a different way; oh, and we'd like some take out) is filled promptly and with a smile. The lobster feast is just that. The server happily takes a picture. And then another. Are we sure these are okay? He volunteers to take another. It's as if we are the only people in the restaurant. Then we notice, as we eat our butter slathered lobster, that even the busboys are smiling. Everyone is happy you chose to eat there and it shows in their attitude without their having to say the smarmy, "We're so glad you're here." We took our time and had dessert. More coffee? Sure! We were encouraged to stay as long as we liked to be sure we enjoyed our meal. As we left we saw at least 40 people waiting. Because they knew it would be worth it.

• Visited May 2012
“Amazing Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Time for another family birthday dinner. There's plenty of menu times to choose from. The crispy calamari appetizer and seafood stuffed mushrooms were light and good to start. Had the shrimp linguine alfredo and I enjoyed. The pasta was cooked right, sauce was the right thickness, and can't say anything negative. The service was perfect even towards closing, we were not rushed and had a good time.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank tparunner

Been to Red Lobster on Dale Mabry? Share your experiences!