TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Better than I thought it would be

Was concerned with all the bad reviews but we love doing ghost tours so we gave this company a try... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2018
Floridatourist17
Florida
Plant City High School Ghost Tour

My wife and I went on the Ghost tour of Plant High School. The school build around 1914 is... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2017
D2Kile
Tampa, Florida

All reviews our tour guide ybor city paranormal experience cuban club history activity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I went on this ghost tour on a Saturday night and it says online to meet at the movie theatre at 8pm and the security guy at the theatre knew nothing about this. We called the website and they told us we meet at 8:30 at a whole different location. ( they should have told us this when we signed up and purchased tickets online) The tour only lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes... it was awful. The lady who was the tour guide looked like she was dressed for the gym and was totally unprofessional. I mean cmon, at least look the part some what..
she also brought her family as if they were just an addition to the group. It seemed like a family outing for them and just a scam for people who are looking to have a good night out in the town. Overall, not impressed at all. I do not think anyone in the group was. No one even asked for proof of purchase of the tickets.. you literally could have just walked up and joined the group.

1  Thank eljay14
City G, Owner at Ghost Party Haunted Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Eljay14,
Hi, we have owned the tours in Ybor for 10 years. I am not sure what company's tour you got on as
our guides dress in a black uniform shirt.
It may be possible that you did get on the wrong tour. We have had some copycat companies in the area.
If you would like to come join us for a tour please call for a reservation and book it through our website. Each ticket will have the address on it.
Here are some of our great reviews below. Hope to see you soon!

*****
Ghost Party Haunted tours was one of the most interesting history tour we have taken.
Brandy made us feel welcome and totally at ease from the moment we met her. She was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited and was patient with all of our questions. She got right in the mix of everyone and joined in with experimenting different things and listening to the people on the tour. We will be back for sure as Brandy made our night. Also we ate at Prime Cut and the Prime rib was great. Anthony was adorable and very attentive to our needs. The whole experience of the evening was a 10+. Thank you.

*****
Ybor has an amazing history with Ghosts & tragic tales. So cool!
First of all, they have several Ghost tours to choose from. I always like to sign up for the late night ones, thinking more of a opportunity to catch an apparition. The guide really new their history of all the hot spots. We even used some ghost hunting equiptment.
Caught some scary EVPS too! I totally recommend this tour, lots of fun & excitement.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We love ghost hunting , best in town , great experience, fun time with friends and family and Chrissy is a great tour guide and ghost hunter

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Definitely recommend going on the ghost tour in ybor with Chrissy. Awesome experience and definitely some ghost presence.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Best fun On the paranormal tour. Took the family also the Disney but they can’t stop talking about the guide and this tour in Ybor city, Tampa. Can’t believe All the cool ghost hunting gadgets.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

This company is horrible to deal with. do not waste your money!! My 13 year old daughter was so disappointed. A complete waste of my time and money. If you're looking for fun or even a small scare DO NOT COME HERE! What a scam! Wish I could give zero stars!

Date of experience: July 2017