“Impressed!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Impressed!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have lived in Tampa for years and have visited Miguel's a couple of times. It's not super close to where I live so I hadn't been there in a while. My husband and I popped in one night recently and were really impressed! The new outdoor patio area was very trendy. We instantly got in the mood to hang out a while longer and have some cocktails. The service was great and the food was fresh and yummy! Definitely needed a siesta afterwards . We will be back next time we are craving Mexican.

• Visited March 2014

Brandon, Florida
“1st time experience ”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My regular Mexican places were closed today. Recall hearing good feedback about Miguel's from my son. Had the chicken fajitas and ordered fresh gac. Everything was good. I'll be back!

Tampa, Florida
“The Absolute Best, Authentic Mexican Restaurant in Tampa Bay!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My partner and I had lunch today at Miguel's for the first time together. As a food newbie, I was impressed by my partner's brief historical review of the restaurant and how they have grown, by first adding on to one side of the building and then the next. The place is large enough for large groups while being rather accommodating for couples. The hostess allowed us to change to a table of our preference, away from the busy kitchen area. Upon being seated, we were immediately greeted with fresh, homemade corn chips and salsa. The salsa was mild in temperature and unique in that it clung to each chip so as to allow for a full experience. We were then greeted by our server, Mindy - who, by the way, you must ask for. We came to find out through getting to know her that Mindy's educational background is in behavior science. She's a true professional and provided us with a gentle, genuineness that left us grateful for her attentiveness.

Now, on to the meal. We asked for recommendations and were honestly told everything is good. But, stray from the "usual" that you can find anywhere and sample the Alambres and anything else that Mindy may recommend that day. Each entree comes with their signature, Frijoles Charros - spicy, pinto bean soup. At the end of our meal, we were offered fried ice cream but simply had no room to put it.

5 out of 5. :-)

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Outdoor Lounge is AWESOME”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Simply put... Great food, Great Service, and Great atmosphere. I love the Private dinning room and the outdoor lounge. You definitely feel disconnected from the busy city. Great place to relax and have a few drinks.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food and cool bar scene inside and out in courtyard, highly recommended!
Private room for small parties. Try sangria and of course the margaritas!

Visited May 2014