“Huge Portions, tasty.”

Dining options: Reservations
Tampa
“Huge Portions, tasty.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My spouse and I visited Gino's for dinner. We had been there before and were aware of the huge portions that are served. I had the Chicken Parmigiana without the side of Capellini Marina (pasta with sauce) and side Caesar Salad. More than enough! Tasty too! My spouse had the Barbeque Chicken flat bread pizza - which over half came home as a leftover. A relatively inexpensive bottle of red and dinner was complete. This establishment is not a chain, I believe the waiter that we had has served us in the past - like ten years ago. Highly recommend!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Richard R

Clayton, North Carolina
“Worth the trip!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wanted to support local family restaurant & Ginos was a great choice. Everything was delicious. The Gnocchi was very good. My husband loved the Rigatoni with Italian Sausage & Mushrooms

• Visited April 2013
Odessa, Florida
“Very Good Italian Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The four of us enjoyed the food at Gino's very much. They also had surprisingly delicious bread to go with the meal. The sauces were great without being too heavy as they often are with Italian foods. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Crazy portions w great taste”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here as it was close to the zoo and had a 28 zagat score. The food was great and very large portions. If ur a normal eater, recommend paying the $2.50 sharing fee unless u want leftovers.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Love Gino's for date nite dinner with hubby”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I enjoy dinner at Gino's for our date night dinner, and sometimes for a lunch date as well. I have never had anything that I did not enjoy very much, everything has been delicious. I especially love the shrimp tortellini, shrimp scampi, and their lasagna. My hubby loves the meatball sandwich. Nice big portions.

• Visited February 2013