“Yummy BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went to the Plant City area to try First Choice BBQ right past the downtown area. It was delicious. We had the ribs, collard greens and potato salad. The ribs were meaty, the bbq sauce was really good. Greens were homemade as was the potato salad. It was so good we went back the next weekend and tried the baked beans with our rib dinner. Prices were reasonable and the portions were good. It's very clean and stocked with the extra's like hot pepper vinegar etc.
I observed many others were getting the beef sandwiches and it looked good. You order at the counter and then go to the dining room. Nice large tables. Gets busy on Saturday at lunch time. Try it.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The barbecue is delicious! If you really like good southern tasting barbecue, look no further. I like all their barbecue, but my personal favorite is the turkey or chicken. One thing that concerns me is the portion sizes are getting smaller.

1  Thank Larje
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place is for real when it comes to bbq. Pork shoulder, pulled or chopped, ribs, beef, they do it all in a large outdoor smoker. Without a doubt the best bbq we have had outside of Memphis, TN. Will be going back when we want some real bbq, not whats boiled or oven cooked with sauce added, but real smoked bbq. Great place and everyone was very friendly and happy.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I have never been disappointed. This place rocks! The staff rocks! The food rocks! I have been here several times before, and none other compares. I'm glad I live close to it, because I'd be putting a lot more miles on my car for barbque food!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Best BBQ in Central Florida. The meats are all tasty and juciy. Sauce is great. The sides are all amazing and freshly made. Try the macaroni salad is amazing; but, take the warning and grab an extra drink - it's spicy! Highly recommended.