“This location is horrible.”

Chili's Grill & Bar Fowler
Ranked #1,514 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brandon
“This location is horrible.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

If i am correct and this is on the left side of Dale Mabry heading to Lutz near a world of beer or something like that...i would not even want free food from here. My only experience at this location was horrible. It was a double date night with friends. After being seated the waiter took forever to show up. did not even bring us utensils. Water w/ lemon and the long island ice teas took minimum 30min. The food took even longer. After finishing our meals and waiting 30-45min for the bill the waiter did not even come to bring me the bill. I had to get up go to another waiter and request they bring me the bill!!!It was absurd and it seemed like a scenario that you can leave and no one would even notice. Normally you like to stay and mingle but when your dining experience sucks it gets frustrating. I was in town from Brandon and i do normally love food from Chili's and their kids eat free offers on certain days but i will never return here. I was also mad at myself that i lost the receipt to call and do the survey on how lacking their service was. I visited this location 1+ year ago so hopefully maybe they have changed managers and improved

• Visited January 2013

Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
“Chili's Lunch”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The wife and I were in Tampa and decided to go to Chili's for lunch. Just our luck, we got a trainee for our server. It took a while for our beverages to arrive, and I had to ask numerous times for a sample of their chili. But it was not that bad of an experience, what with both of working "in the biz" as they say. I had the "Oldtimer Burger" and the wife had the "Chipotle Chicken Flatbread". Both meals were delicious when they finally arrived. We asked for an order of "Buffalo Wings" to go, and when we got back to our hotel, we discovered that they were "boneless"; a small mistake that could be forgiven. The restaurant was pretty busy when we were there, so expect a wait for your food!

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“What happened to Chili's?”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and to watch some football. Amazed to find tables with food and dishes all over, food on the floor, no one greeting customers. We finally sat ourselves at the bar to find servers off duty watching the games. Very disappointed in what I saw here. Don't think I'll be back to this location.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Place to Grab Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stopped here after a Lightning game and the service was great and the food was excellent. Very clean place and super helpful staff.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went to this Chili's Grill & Bar, my first time visiting it and the food was excellent. We requested grilled salmon and it was great... The service was really nice, ask for Nora, she is very nice and helpful.

I will definitely visit this place again and recommend it.

Visited July 2013