“Fast Seating”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
“Fast Seating”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Family of four, plus kids friend. Seated immediately appetizers were great and probably the best part. Servers were friendly but walked by many times with empty hands when plates could have been cleared.

No Military discount.

• Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
“Still good food and service, but prices are going way up”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I stopped by around 2pm for a late lunch. We seated ourselves at the bar and waited a few minutes for a manager to clean our table. The waitress came by after a few minutes and we ordered our usual fajitas for two with 3 shrimp (yes, now you only get 3).
We had wings as an appetizer, and the chicken was almost fried to oblivion. One wing had burst open and was tough as leather. They must have gone into the deep fryer from the freezer.
The fajitas were good and went well with a cold beer.
The bill was a surprise at $50. We had a shared entree, one appetizer and I had a single beer (wife drinks club soda). I'm sorry Chili's but at that cost you are not worth the trip. The food is still decent and the staff are great, but for that much money I will try Bonefish instead.

• Visited September 2012
Puerto Rico
“Always a good family place to eat!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The service was great!!!
Eating at Chillis is great beeacuse you really now what you will get!

Visited November 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Always cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

One of my favorite restaurants in this area. They staff is very friendly and the restaurant never gets too crowded. On the last visit I tried the $35 dollar meal package which comes with two Margaritas, appetizer, two entrees and dessert. It was good, but next time I suggest the $20 plan which has the same 2 entrees, but no dessert or drinks. As always, the staff is top notch and I never go without water or napkins. This is one of the best managed restaurant chains in the country and I have supported them since I was in high school.

• Visited August 2011
Charleston
“Really Liked It For A Chain”
Reviewed January 14, 2009

We ate here while on vacation this past June. It's a pretty place and service was good. There are places to shop nearby. Nice for a chain.