“Average at best” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Conyers, Georgia
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I visited on a recommendation from some friends. I had a shrimp po boy sandwich. The shrimp did appear to be fresh but bland. The wait staff was young, energetic and a little too aggressive for my liking. I would have to rate the overall experience as ok, but would probably not return.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Great fish tacos that melt in your mouth!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband has been here several times and couldn't wait to take me here. I ordered their lobster bisque as an appitizer and had to send it back because it was not to my liking. I then ordered oysters on the half shell and they were fantastic! I would highly recommend them. My husband ordered the blackened grouper tacos and they were so yummy. I had the grouper sandwhich with their rice and black beans which was very good. They also seemed to have good happy hour prices.

Gainesville, Florida
“EEEUUUWWWW”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Well I ordered sweet tea got unsweet. Ok no worries add sweetener.Ordered lobster bisque my friend ordered she crab both were pretty bad. My friend ordered a crab cake sandwich which was nasty and she sent it back. I ordered grilled shrimp and scallops. They looked great . When I started eating them they were cold and rubbery and I don't think they were really scallops but a white fish. Don't think we'll go back. .

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida, United States
“not too impressed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I decided to check this place since it got remodeled under new management. Food is quite pricey for the dishes they had. I got a shrimp sandwich that didnt' seem to impress me. I never went back again.. despite the outside patio and nature looking ambiance.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We used to be regulars at Ballyhoo Grill (we live very close by). They had awesome fresh guacamole & a delicious crab leg entree. Now, the guacamole is gone, and the crab legs are part of a shrimp/crab leg combo. We now just go occasionally, mainly to sit at the outside patio & have drinks.

• Visited January 2013