“Beefs”

Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #1,171 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Beef O'Bradys has always been a nice comfortable place to go and they have great wings. Hummmm, haven't been in awhile but now I am thinking about it.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We normally go to Beef O'Bradys at least once per week. Usually take friends, but sometimes we get food to go....My favorite location is Beef's on Big Bend...but we go to several depending where we are.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I enjoy Beef O'Brady's at most locations but this one was great. Friendly staff. The food was great and we didn't have to wait long, although it was lunch time.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We came in with our softball team. We had called ahead. Service was slow, the food was cold. It took us an hour to get our food of hamburgers and french fries, it took 30 minutes to get our beer. The waitress was very nice.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The service was friendly and efficient. I loved the grouper sandwich there. I used to go there regularly especially when I was out running errands. I used to watch the stock market results while I ate.

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!