“Best Steak I Had in Florida”
Review of The Palm - Tampa - CLOSED

The Palm - Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kennedy Blvd.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went there on Christmas with my family and the steak was out of this world - normally only go to restaurant this nice with co-workers but went for the holiday with my family in town - the larger steak was only a few dollars more (missed that my first time there) and def worth it. I'd eat here every day if I could. Sounds embarassing ordering but the "bag of donughts" was also one of the best desserts I ever had.

2  Thank joeac78

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Anyways can count on the Palm for great steaks. I was pleasantly surprised to see a children's menu which is sorely lacking in their northeast locations.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

wasnt what you normally expect from the Palm. Filet was not cooked correctly, and waitress never came to check , ALso forgot my vegetables, then brought them to go. No conern by waitress about mistakes. Quite disappointing. Salads were subpar steak was great, but the meal was not what is expected for a 75.00 entree.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I have dinner here often and have never had any issues! Their food is always good, whether it is the steak, seafood or one of their specials and the service has always been exceptional!! We love to celebrate our anniversaries and birthdays here as well. Great place for a romantic dinner, or a celebration!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having worked in NYC and been to Las Vegas a couple of times, The Palm is a favorite. The Tampa location is very good and equal to them all. You get a very good steak with excellent sides at a price that is not out of what you would expect to pay. Both my wife and I had the 9 ounce fillet and they were juicey and tender. Any larger and we could not enjoy the sides.The hand cut fries were great and the creamed spinach was "to die for." The service was crisp and not intrusive. We think The Palm is still a great place to get a great steak. Maybe not number one in Tampa, (Bern's) but a number two or three for sure.