“Average”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Usually have a good time at Chili's, but this an average experience. Service was slow, but this shouldn't take away from the good menu.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I am not sexist, but females make much better servers. This chilis has all male servers and they were awful, twice my drink sat at the edge of the table empty for over 5 minutes, and it was a rare site to see my server. I practically had to beg to recieve my bill. I will try an Applebees or Sonnys next time around. Just to add, the place was clean and the food was good, only downfall was the horrible service.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love eating there, they have a varied menu for children and the ambiance/pricing is really good. If you join their email club you get free stuff and it's always great to order online when you dont' feel like cooking or going out to eat.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Chillis offers many diffent mexican foods as well as american we especially liked the faihtas.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I found another restaurant in Tampa where you can get great food in a reasonable amount of time, at a great price, and be treated like a valued guest. Arriving at this restaurant late on a Friday afternoon, I expected to wait for a table, and be seated in some corner of the bar. To my surprise, I was quickly seated, and at the booth that I had requested. My server, Daniel, was very patient as I considered the many choices on the menu. He continued to be very attentive throughout my meal. The burger that I ordered arrived exactly as per my requests. I was sure that something in the number of variations that I made to the menu item would not be correct, but the medium-well mushroom and provolone burger, with the mayonnaise and extra pickles on the side, arrived exactly as ordered. As I looked around the dining room, I saw families and couples also enjoying their dining experience. Everyone of the staff that I encountered in this visit did their job efficiently, with a smile, and made their guests feel special. Chili's may not be a gourmet dining experience, but it is a place that serves good food without an attitude. As an aside, Chili's values their guests very much. I had a certificate for a free appetizer, which was sent to me on the one year anniversary of my joining the Chili's E-Club. The certificate was accepted and credited to the bill without any hassle.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!