“What a deal”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,369 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Tampa, located on the corner of Westshore & Kennedy near the Westshore Plaza Mall. Our restaurant is convenient to the Port of Tampa & only 2 miles from the Tampa International Airport. Maggiano's 380 seat dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. Our fabulous patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.
Seminole, Florida
“What a deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. Has a special buy a meal take home a meal for $12.95.

Got enough left overs for days. Baked ziti was awesome

• Visited June 2013

florida
“Anniversary and birthday dinner, first time ever.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were treated by our son-in-law to dinner at this restaurant. I had the spring vegetable raviolis in the lemon cream sauce, very tasty. The server kept us well stocked in fresh bread. The food was hot, tasty and the wait for entrees was not very long. We had a table for 4 with only 3 chairs, I did have to wait a little while for a chair to be found (another table took my chair to use for gifts), It did look rather odd being the only one standing in the restaurant, but it all worked out in the end. The nice part of the visit was the take home portions they supply, it provided a quick meal for lunch the next day.

• Visited June 2013
Rocky Point, New York
“overpriced chicken and where's the garlic?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had dinner there May 24, 2013. (A party of five) Our first visit. Decor was beautiful, Place
was very busy, but the service was good. However the menu was confusing with the "make a wish" meals and supposed " family style" options. We ordered 3 different versions of chicken and
a fish dish. All the food was so bland and tasteless it could have been served at a geriatric home.
Portions were on the small side, but it didn't matter because the food was not interesting enough to want more. Garlic and spices seemed to be missing from everything.
The price per person was on the high side, considering it was mainly boring chicken and pasta.

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Italian gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Dropped in one day to have some lunch with friends and glad I did. The service is great as one would expect and the food just as good and decently priced. We loved the nice decor which complimented our dining experience here. I wish I could remember what we ordered but our enjoyment eating here was too much. I definitely would recommend this place if you are nearby.

• Visited July 2012
odessa fl
“Food was Awful on the Day I Visited - Not the Ususal Quality that I'm Accustomed To at This Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I do not remember the name of the entre that I ordered; however, it was a lobster and crab ravioli-like dish. The filling was thick and slimy - I could not eat it at all; I could detect only a few tiny pieces of discernible seafood throughout the sauce. I explained to the waiter that I could not eat the entre; she was accommodating and professional, and suggested that I order another entre, which I declined as I did not have time to wait for a second order. She had the manager remove the item from my check.

Visited April 2013