“Outstanding soup and salad combination”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Tampa, located on the corner of Westshore & Kennedy near the Westshore Plaza Mall. Our restaurant is convenient to the Port of Tampa & only 2 miles from the Tampa International Airport. Maggiano's 380 seat dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. Our fabulous patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my cup of soup which had sausage and white beans and pasta. It was delicious. and the Maggianos salad with prosciutto and small chunks of blue cheese with their own vinaigrette dressing was absolutely spectacular. Now the downside. Service was slow. And the restroom was filthy. It is a nice place but needs attention to these areas. But I would definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Yum! Love Maggianos! We hadn't been in years and this surely didn't let us down. Our server was super friendly and attentive. The food portions are very big and are family size. We enjoyed a glass of wine while waiting for about 30 minutes for our table as it was a busy weekend night. Worth the wait.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was on a 4 night business trip....I got the Eat one now and take one home meal for $12.95...I ate the second one for two days. Great deal for travellers to stick left overs in the fridge.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is our family favorite! Worth the wait... we so enjoy it. The lobster ravioli is my favorite and my husband adores the veal.... delish!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Absolutely lovely food and delightful service. I travel a great deal and its great to find a place with top food and really sensible prices. In Tampa? Go!