“Cool place”
Review of Wicked 'Wiches

Wicked 'Wiches
Ranked #990 of 2,620 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed November 1, 2015

I heard that they were opening up shop and had been excited to try it since. I was happy to see that they had a small private lot for parking. As you may already know, parking can be tough to find in this area. When we walked in we were greeted right away. We sat down and began exploring the menu. This is not your typical sandwich shop where you just order ham,cheese,lettuce and tomato on rye. They have some really neat things on their menu, which I really like. The service was great. I am a stickler about my portion sizes though. I want my money's worth and the sandwich itself was fine but I did not get many fries. I was also disappointed that I didn't get sweet potato chips. They were in every online picture I saw. Maybe they are serving fries now instead? If so, I say bring back the sweet potato chips!

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

Always wanted to try their food truck, but never got there. Finally got to their restaurant on Howard. Large, delicious sandwiches and excellent service. We'll be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2015

Based on a friend's recommendation, stopped in for some lunch & a beer. Sandwiches - accompanied by good fries - and flatbreads were both filing and excellent. "To go" boxes were needed. On this Saturday there were a number of $2 domestic tall boys which went well with the sandwiches before moving on to some great craft beers. The sangria was very good as well; both helped to pass the next hour or so in a laid back atmosphere. There were about 5 large flat screens above the bar tuned to various sports. Small seating area outside. Both the wait staff and bartender were efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed March 12, 2015

On 3/7/2015 I had the pleasure of working with the staff of Wicked Wiches Food Truck and Brew! My bride and groom made the best decision when they hired this amazing company! The food was incredible! Appetizers were very unique and to top it off Chicken and Waffles served from the food truck during cocktail hour with family style feasting for dinner with bacon wrapped asparagus, green beans, capatavi pasta with pesto seasoning, mushroom stuffed chicken and what I believe was braised short ribs! The presentation was professional, staff was amazing to work with, cleaned before they left and the bride and groom had plenty of food left over! Cheers to working with Wicked Wiches again in the future! -Deana Brower Sassy Soiree Event Planners

Reviewed March 1, 2015

I LOVE food truck food! I don't eat it often because it's usually quite sinful. I was excited when I saw that Wicked Wiches had opened a restaurant in my neighborhood and went in to try it (twice!) The first time I had the best cuban sandwich ever! The second time I had the best brisket sandwich ever! I was hoping to see some of their famous food truck menu items there, (waffles, etc) but they didn't have them. Another thing they should add to their menu is wine! If they have a beer licence, they have a wine licence too.

Been to Wicked 'Wiches? Share your experiences!